Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bar brawl Pacquaio vs Bruce Lee, who would win??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao would beat Bruce Lee up. One is an actor and the other is a fighter, a brutal one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      asian boxer or asian b-movie actor?
      Man Lee is great, but his Kung Fu movies were far from being the best Kung Fu films in history.

Enter The Dragon and The Big Boss were tight tho.

Comment

I'd bet a 6' 180 lbs purple belt in jiu jitsu would wreck Bruce Lee's **** in a one on one fight.

Comment

Bruce Lee was an actor from San Fransico who's big break was staring in the TV show, the green hornet. He also had his name attached with Jeet Kune Do, the same way George Foreman has his name attached with the grill. Those guys didn't invent anything. It's called marketing.
          I understand how a ten year old in the 70's would believe Bruce Lee could kill a world champion with a one inch punch....but c'mon now.

It's funny people still believe Bruce Lee mythology.

Comment

Bruce is a legend, but your forgetting what PAC was capable of. You may never see this kind of speed and footwork again in your life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKPDe...e_gdata_player

Comment

Actually guys I don't think Pacquiao is considered asian, he's considered a Pacific Islander

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Man Lee is great, but his Kung Fu movies were far from being the best Kung Fu films in history.
                great at what?

making up a martial art? hundreds of guys do that.

**** i'll make one up.

tua buffet kempo jitsu.

it's a hybrid karate with judo style and my philosophy iis eat a lot to put on as much weight as possible.

"if you put cupcake on a plate it becomes the plate, if you put it in your mouth it's delicious. be like cupcake."

Comment

Pac destroys Bruce lee

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Actually guys I don't think Pacquiao is considered asian, he's considered a Pacific Islander
                    shut up. filipinos are asian.

pacific islanders are in oceania.

philippines is asia.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      I'd bet a 6' 180 lbs purple belt in jiu jitsu would wreck Bruce Lee's **** in a one on one fight.
                      ronda rousey's unborn daughter would wreck bruce lee.

Comment

Working...
                      X