No announcement yet.

I just started lifting weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    If you can't exceed your own expectations without taking "assistance aka supplements" just quit while you can. I can't stand when someone just started lifting and the first thing they want to know is what supplement to take.
    Don't listen to DIESEL he don't know shit.

If you are struggling with the diet then supplements will help,
    It's different if you enjoy the diet and eat the right amount of good foods, Then you won't need supplements.

Natural intake through eating organic red meat is the best source of protein but protein shakes ain't bad either, nowhere near the same but not bad either. All athletes take them.

Get your BCAA's, plenty of good fish oils with omega three and some ZMA.

Comment

Don't listen to DIESEL he don't know ****.

If you are struggling with the diet then supplements will help,
      It's different if you enjoy the diet and eat the right amount of good foods, Then you won't need supplements.

Natural intake through eating organic red meat is the best source of protein but protein shakes ain't bad either, nowhere near the same but not bad either. All athletes take them.

Get your BCAA's, plenty of good fish oils with omega three and some ZMA.

Comment

If you can't exceed your own expectations without taking "assistance aka supplements" just quit while you can. I can't stand when someone just started lifting and the first thing they want to know is what supplement to take.

Well, ive only used Jacked once and didnt like it. Nothing wrong with taking something to give you an edge. Everyone at work who lifts takes either N.O. Explode or Cellucor 4. Man I wish I could get my hands on some D-bol or decka.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          Well, ive only used Jacked once and didnt like it. Nothing wrong with taking something to give you an edge. Everyone at work who lifts takes either N.O. Explode or Cellucor 4. Man I wish I could get my hands on some D-bol or decka.
          one time drinking it or did you finish the whole cycle?

jacked is perfect for me cuz NoXplode taste like *****.

diesel just sticks to grape gatorade if ur curious.

Comment

dont eat to much red meat not good for you

Comment

Ahh, I had an amazing day at the gym today too.

Comment

My point is simple; go to your maximum potential during the course of 6months then if need be, take the supplements to blow the lid of the top(plateaus). If you don't, you'll become an addict to the goods; all you need to do is experiment, if you regularly perform like **** and can't perform at your maximum without taking something, you're done.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  one time drinking it or did you finish the whole cycle?

jacked is perfect for me cuz NoXplode taste like *****.

diesel just sticks to grape gatorade if ur curious.

The Jacked just didnt really work, i may give it another try though. Anyone ever use dianabol?

Comment

My point is simple; go to your maximum potential during the course of 6months then if need be, take the supplements to blow the lid of the top(plateaus). If you don't, you'll become an addict to the goods; all you need to do is experiment, if you regularly perform like **** and can't perform at your maximum without taking something, you're done.
                    shit advice, I thought better of you.

Comment

The Jacked just didnt really work, i may give it another try though. Anyone ever use dianabol?
                      are you talking about anabolic steroids? sounds familiar...

but i got a friend that shoots up, hes 6'4 240 lbs. looks like fuucken colossus.

Comment

Working...
                      X