Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm thinking of visiting Mexico/Puerto Rico soon...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
    Obvious bait thread BTW.

Surprisingly we actually have a lot of things to do here. I would love to go to Mexico too. Im a food lover, and Im afraid no latinamerican country tops mexican food in my view.

Best mexican restaurant Ive been to here in PR is called Aurorita's and if any mexican here actually tells me food in Mexico is any bit better than the food in Auroritas then **** the Cartels, Im moving to Mexico.

Also I would like to know the average prices of eating in mexican restaurants.
    green k for not lowering yourself to my stupidity, you didnt take the bait and you were very respectful

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Which place would you recommend more?
      Mexico or Puerto Rico?

Which country has hotter women?

Which country has cooler people?

Which country has better vibe?
      It all depends what you are looking for. If you are interested in history and adventure, go to Mexico. If you looking for party, go to PR.

Comment

Obvious bait thread BTW.

Surprisingly we actually have a lot of things to do here. I would love to go to Mexico too. Im a food lover, and Im afraid no latinamerican country tops mexican food in my view.

Best mexican restaurant Ive been to here in PR is called Aurorita's and if any mexican here actually tells me food in Mexico is any bit better than the food in Auroritas then **** the Cartels, Im moving to Mexico.

props for admiting it I find it comical some ricans actually try to debate this.

Comment

Go to Mexico so you can get assassinated. That way, I don't ever have to read your posts again.

Comment

Obvious bait thread BTW.

For me, mexican food is not the best. It is good but not great. It is not exactly the same as Mexico, but the americans were able to do fast foods chains out of their concept. Latin american food is very easy to cook. Flavor wise, dominicans have a better sazon than any other latin american. Peruvian chicken is overated, we have the same here in PR, but some of their ceviche and sea food are pretty good. Argenitians churrasco are prepared everywhere in the world, so it is not as great as they want to sell it to the world. When it comes to food you have to impress me. The only people able to impress me so far are India, Ethiopia and Morocco. BTW, there is more in preparing and alcapurria and pasteles, than there is to tamales and tacos. Both good, but ours is a bit more time consuming to prepare.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              For me, mexican food is not the best. It is good but not great. It is not exactly the same as Mexico, but the americans were able to do fast foods chains out of their concept. Latin american food is very easy to cook. Flavor wise, dominicans have a better sazon than any other latin american. Peruvian chicken is overated, we have the same here in PR, but some of their ceviche and sea food are pretty good. Argenitians churrasco are prepared everywhere in the world, so it is not as great as they want to sell it to the world. When it comes to food you have to impress me. The only people able to impress me so far are India, Ethiopia and Morocco. BTW, there is more in preparing and alcapurria and pasteles, than there is to tamales and tacos. Both good, but ours is a bit more time consuming to prepare.
              I said mexican is the best when it comes to latinamerican. Dominican food is great, us boricuas should know, but they are also for tough stomachs. BTW dominican food is very similar to rican and cuban. Whenever I mention food from those countries, I usually refer to it as caribbean food, because Ive tasted it, and it is very similar.

The greatest thing Argentina has is that chimichurri that accompanies just about every meat. Very nice dressing.

When speaking about world food, there are quite a lot I havent tried, most notably middle eastern food and eastern european food.

My favorite international food is probably korean.

Im a seafood lover specifically.

Comment

mexico would be a better country to visit..............

if it was actually safe to visit

Comment

I said mexican is the best when it comes to latinamerican. Dominican food is great, us boricuas should know, but they are also for tough stomachs. BTW dominican food is very similar to rican and cuban. Whenever I mention food from those countries, I usually refer to it as caribbean food, because Ive tasted it, and it is very similar.

The greatest thing Argentina has is that chimichurri that accompanies just about every meat. Very nice dressing.

When speaking about world food, there are quite a lot I havent tried, most notably middle eastern food and eastern european food.

My favorite international food is probably korean.

Im a seafood lover specifically.
                  I understood your point. But in my point of view, mexican food aint special. I rather eat peruvian. They know how to prepare some good seafood plates.

Even thou Caribbean food is similar, el sazon of dominican is probably best. I love it. Cuban it is similar to ours, pero es bien soso. Our is more greasy, specially grandmas cooking.

BTW, I really dont like Aurorita. Their competition, Margarita's aint that good either. Outside of Mexico the best place I ate mexican food was in Louisiana. Como las guaguas de las tripletas en la isla. That was real mexican food.

Comment

Working...
                  X