No announcement yet.

UFC Undisputed 3 [Suggestions]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] UFC Undisputed 3 [Suggestions]

Does anyone have any suggestions for the new Undisputed 3. My friend's bro works as a tester and he's always in meetings with the top game designers and the head of the whole video game and I've already given some suggestions that he's passed on(like making the game smoother and less robotic). So if anyone has any suggestions just post here and I will pass it on.

here's some inside stuff that I already know about: Nick Diaz and Jacare Souza will be DLC.

I've told him to try and get Cung Le into the game too. If they do it, it'll most likely be DLC as well.

They're going to have Pride mode where stomps and kicks are allowed...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      They're going to have Pride mode where stomps and kicks are allowed...
      is that a suggestion or a question?

and never mind about the suggestions because their deadline to hand in he game for aproval from XBOX and PS3 is next week.

I suggested more interaction between the refs and fighters yesterday (like when a fighter gets KO'd the ref should jump in and break it up) and my friend's bro told me they won't have time to put that in by next week.

But I'll still post in this thread if I get any other news about the game.
      Last edited by -Swizzy-; 09-14-2011, 08:06 AM.

Comment

It's a statement.

Comment

elbows to the face should be added on the ground and pound.

Comment

Working...
          X