Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here thinks that the pac-man would've beaten Morrales if not for Manny's cut??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno. I mean Pac's vision wasn't good, so ya if there was no cut, maybe Pac coulda made a closer fight even win it! I mean how many fightas wit bloodied eyed, wins too? Not a lot! And against a top4 P4P fighta Morales? Id imagine it to be really difficult to ovacome that. So ya, I say Pac woulda and coulda won if he wasn't cut.

But in my opinion Pac will KO Morales in a rematch.

Comment

hectari is right when he posted pac will fight on sept 10 facing velasquez side-to-side w/ morales-rahim. velasquez has an scheduled fight this friday and he should win this or else this fight w/ pac wont materialize.

abt. the question, i'd like to see pac go on for an early knock out and press & press & press. that's the only chance he's got & w/ a reyes gloves, i hope he'll do that. this rematch bet. morales & pac will likely to happen. im not going to predict that pac will win but i think if his focus was really not 100% the first time that they fought, this time when he's 100% mentally prepared, he's going to show a better fight w/ a better game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by chito
        hectari is right when he posted pac will fight on sept 10 facing velasquez side-to-side w/ morales-rahim. velasquez has an scheduled fight this friday and he should win this or else this fight w/ pac wont materialize.

abt. the question, i'd like to see pac go on for an early knock out and press & press & press. that's the only chance he's got & w/ a reyes gloves, i hope he'll do that. this rematch bet. morales & pac will likely to happen. im not going to predict that pac will win but i think if his focus was really not 100% the first time that they fought, this time when he's 100% mentally prepared, he's going to show a better fight w/ a better game plan.

your right chito all of us pacfans are waiting to see a better game plan for the PAC against EM, that's why i want Manny and his team to study diligently the first fight ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_is_the_greatest17
          becuz I think he would've won it if he didnt get the cut....dont you think that pinoys and pinays??
          INDEED
          i also think mab woulda beat manny if he handt gotten cut
          and i think tyson would KOd lewis if he hadnt gotten cut

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3
            INDEED
            i also think mab woulda beat manny if he handt gotten cut
            Abdiel )))

is that you on your avatar? You look like a Pinoy. Hahahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3
              INDEED

i also think mab woulda beat manny if he handt gotten cut (maybe/possible!?, we are still open for a re-match)

(no chance)

IMHO, a cut in any fight specially affecting the eyes, is a factor in the fight and contribute to winning or lossing of a fighter...

but gotta remember that its not the only factor ...

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S
                IMHO, a cut in any fight specially affecting the eyes, is a factor in the fight and contribute to winning or lossing of a fighter...

but gotta remember that its not the only factor ...
                yeah yeah.. give me the glove excuses, the night partying, the blood extraction..bull.....WAIT... I sound like a Abdiel, the Mexican boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups
                  yeah yeah.. give me the glove excuses, the night partying, the blood extraction..bull.....WAIT... I sound like a Abdiel, the Mexican boy.
                  not to mention the hot groupies with PAC during the eve of the fight, he he he ...

Comment

well, as far as i know....manny had too many excuses. he could'nt find a better chances to win...before the fight he became too confident in the time of fight emotionally unprepared. i hope next time ?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by bombshell
                      well, as far as i know....manny had too many excuses. he could'nt find a better chances to win...before the fight he became too confident in the time of fight emotionally unprepared. i hope next time ?????????????

Well the next time if Morales loses, it will be because he intentionally did it so he can have a third fight with Pacman. Morales is smart...more fights with Pac, the more money he......... WAIT...I sound like Abdiel, the mexican boy!!.....LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X