Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Av got a tiny cut on my knuckle and am boxing in 2 days any tips to make it heal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Av got a tiny cut on my knuckle and am boxing in 2 days any tips to make it heal

Faster? thanks

no.

but, I'ce it severely before you fight so you can't feel it.

i'm in Canada, I usually stick my fist in the snow for prolonged periods of time since its usually swollen.

It helps a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
      no.

but, I'ce it severely before you fight so you can't feel it.

i'm in Canada, I usually stick my fist in the snow for prolonged periods of time since its usually swollen.

It helps a lot.
      thans dude

Comment

Peel the scab off, put pressure on it for several minutes to make sure the bleeding is stopped and then put some Liquid Bandaid or other similar product on it.

Comment

Originally posted by RightHooker View Post
          Peel the scab off, put pressure on it for several minutes to make sure the bleeding is stopped and then put some Liquid Bandaid or other similar product on it.
          Whats the point. If he already has a scab. I say put some Neos****e on it.

Comment

why are u worried about a tiny cut ??... suck it up

Comment

it shouldnt be too bad

Comment

Originally posted by RightHooker View Post
                That's crazy! as long as it doesn't hurt you when you punch dont worry about it, take care of your fight. If it does hurt call it of.

Comment

Working...
                X