What time is Taylor-Pavlik on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What time is Taylor-Pavlik on?

what time is it on in the UK?
    i need to know how long i have to stay up till is it even today cause i read on one topic that it isnt even today.
    thanks

3am - 6:30 am on Setanta 1.

Main event prob on around 4:30 - 5:30.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
      3am - 6:30 am on Setanta 1.

Main event prob on around 4:30 - 5:30.
      thanks. crap. ok il have to stay up a while,, i need to get some sleep soon then.

Comment

do you englishmen get to watch it free or do you have to pay like us yanks?

Comment

we have to pay because most fights are on setanta sports now. £10 a month i think which isnt bad but it is if you cant get setanta.

I try get a stream on sopcast

Comment

it sucks that you guys have to stay up so damn early. I herd Hatton refused to fight on an American time zone because he didn't want his people waiting til the crack of dawn to watch him fight

Comment

Yea it pisses me off soo much.

Maybe I will have to emmigrate to the U.S.A to solve the problem.

Boxing is worth it lol.

I can't imagine how good it is watching a big fight at a normal hour

Comment

Yeah it sucks especially if you got something to do the next day which In my case I always do (Football every Sunday morning). I'm going to go to sleep soon, I'll be back on here later around 4 ish

Comment

I don't mind it, get a few mates round and get pissed for big fights. Kind of adds to the whole thing somehow

Comment

eastern time zone - 9:00pm (depends how long the undercard lasts).

Comment

Working...
                    X