No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthew Hatton Continues To Rise From Ricky's Shadow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthew Hatton Continues To Rise From Ricky's Shadow

Last Friday, welterweight Matthew Hatton (10st 6¾lbs) retained his European belt with a wide unanimous decision over former world champion Yuriy Nuzhnenko (10st 6lbs) in a fight that was closer than the scorecards suggested. Hatton put in one of, if not his best, performance so far by climbing of the canvas in the first round to fight back and claim a successful first defence of the title he won back in March.

[Click Here To Read More]

i wanna see hatton v pacman now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HungryHerbert View Post
      i wanna see hatton v pacman now!!!
      you think he wants 2 get knocked out like his brother???

Comment

He's always in a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
          you think he wants 2 get knocked out like his brother???
          i think it would be a competitive fight. maybe if floyd wasn't such a ***** he'd offer matt a fight. i think matt beats floyd by UD he would also beat pacman by wide ud too

Comment

MattHatt is comin' up on merit, astute choice of next opponent is crucial.

Comment

Scrubber

What shadow? Matt Hatton is boxings biggest joke. No skill no talent no name opponents. Some idiot is trying to create something that isn't there. The hairless wonder hatton is a 4 round prelim gut that's it. Let me stop laughing.

Comment

Matthew still has a way to go, and it would help if he was in less close fights and didn't have to come back from a KD in every fight.

i think matt beats floyd by UD he would also beat pacman by wide ud too
                I'm sorry this is getting sigged. First quote to be sigged by me. Were you joking?

Comment

scrubber

matt hatton couldn't beat prince charles in a 4 rounder. Someone has to stop hattie from getting any print because he is a sparring partner only.

Comment

i think it would be a competitive fight. maybe if floyd wasn't such a ***** he'd offer matt a fight. i think matt beats floyd by UD he would also beat pacman by wide ud too
                    Agreed. Pac and Floyd have little chance against Matty H.

Comment

Working...
                    X