No announcement yet.

Prime 4 prime who would win Lennox Lewis vs Tyson/Holy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime 4 prime who would win Lennox Lewis vs Tyson/Holy

Prime 4 prime who would win Lennox Lewis vs Tyson/Holyfield ?

The reason i ask is because i always assumed that Lenny would beat both Holyfield and Tyson (prime) but having watched the second Lewis/Holy fight the other night and scored it this time, i think a prime Holyfield would give him plenty to think about.

Lewis switched off mid fight and Holyfield nailed him with quite a few good shots and rocked him slightly,lets not forget this is the Holyfield that should! of lost to Ruiz in next fight and was dropped in the second fight.
    Holy
    25.00%
    Tyson
    75.00%
    Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 01-06-2010, 03:28 PM.

I don't get it.

Are you asking who would win between a prime Tyson and prime Holyfield, or who win win between a prime Lewis and prime Holyfield?

Comment

prime tyson beats both

Comment

Originally posted by Rocker View Post
        I don't get it.

Are you asking who would win between a prime Tyson and prime Holyfield, or who win win between a prime Lewis and prime Holyfield?
        Prime Lewis vs prime Tyson & Holyfield.

Comment

if lewis could control the fights with his jab, he could beat them both.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Prime 4 prime who would win Lennox Lewis vs Tyson/Holyfield ?

The reason i ask is because i always assumed that Lenny would beat both Holyfield and Tyson (prime) but having watched the second Lewis/Holy fight the other night and scored it this time, i think a prime Holyfield would give him plenty to think about.

Lewis switched off mid fight and Holyfield nailed him with quite a few good shots and rocked him slightly,lets not forget this is the Holyfield that should! of lost to Ruiz in next fight and was dropped in the second fight.
            Holyfield would beat Lewis prime for prime, my reason being, Lewis didn't like getting hit, and Holyfield was real quick in his prime and had some pop.

I don't think Lewis could out brawl Holyfield like Bowe did, since Lewis liked to box.

Prime Mike was was crushing everybody, Lewis would put up a good fight but get cracked nice and hard on his jaw come fight time.

considering how bad Mike was looking when Lewis did fight him, 8 rounds wasn't even that great to get him out of there, considering it was Lewis prime.

I think Tyson vs Holyfield could go to either one by decision, depending on who did more.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              considering how bad Mike was looking when Lewis did fight him, 8 rounds wasn't even that great to get him out of there, considering it was Lewis prime.
              Would argue that Lewis was prime, certainly not as shot as Tyson but past prime IMO

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                Would argue that Lewis was prime, certainly not as shot as Tyson but past prime IMO
                yea true, I retract my words. He was bigger though, if not as fast - so it's hard to pick out Lewis prime.

In his actual prime he was a little chinnier and lighter, but much quicker.

In his late "prime" he was bigger and stronger, although his hitting power kinda stayed the same or wasn't quite as good do to the loss of speed.

I'm not sure which one would fair better. Lewis had trouble with Tysons speed in the first round, but Tyson had no heart left and pretty much gave up after the first shot he took. Either way, Lewis doesn't like getting hit. Mike was never one to stay behind someones jab.

Comment

If Lewis survives the first 4-5 rounds without getting clocked with something big, and is able to keep Mike at a distance, he takes over the fight down the stretch with his size and jab and wins by late knockout or decision. If he gets hurt badly early on though it's over.

I think prime Evander beats Lewis by decision actually, much faster, very good in and out with combos, has the chin to take Lewis' shots. Lewis would still trouble him with the jab though.

Comment

If McCall & Rahman can put Lewis lights-out the a prime Tyson & Holyfield would destroy him... to claim otherwise is deluding oneself.

Comment

Working...
                    X