No announcement yet.

Rocky Graziano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Graziano

What are your thoughts on the rock? how do you rate him? how high do you rate his punching power?

The rock could punch, he was only a natural jr middle, and was lucky to avoid burley and holman williams. One of the best fights never to happen was la motta vs graziano, it was on but the rock broke his hands a few weeks before
    Last edited by cotto16; 01-02-2010, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Graziano falls into the category with the Saad Mohammed's, Gatti's, Chacon's etc. Not the most talented fighter in the world but great value and as game as they come.
      He dropped SRR and Zale who both had good whiskers so could obviously hit

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
        Graziano falls into the category with the Saad Mohammed's, Gatti's, Chacon's etc. Not the most talented fighter in the world but great value and as game as they come.
        He dropped SRR and Zale who both had good whiskers so could obviously hit
        I rate saad better than chacon, gatti and graziano, saad had a long title reign and was hard to beat once he got that title

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
          I rate saad better than chacon, gatti and graziano, saad had a long title reign and was hard to beat once he got that title
          Wouldn't argue with that, wasn't putting him into a roughly equals to, just pigeon holing him I guess lol

Comment

Working...
          X