People who believed Kimbo would beat Lesnar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who believed Kimbo would beat Lesnar

You still think he would?

Lesnar will destroy him and make him tap.

he wouldnt make him tap he'd just destroy him

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
      he wouldnt make him tap he'd just destroy him
      If he wanted to, he could easily do so.

I'm just glad people want him to fight Lesnar and not a real expierenced guy like Couture.

Comment

Brock is a horrible style matchup for Kimbo. Well, right now most people are horrible style matchups for him. LOL.

But Lesnar would take him down and just grind him out and probably finish him in the late 1st round. I dont think it would be much of a fight.

Comment

This would be like a lion vs. a pitbull. Brock would have Kimbo for brunch.

Comment

Both are overrated hypejobs, so it really doesn't matter to me. Horrible style matchup up for Kimbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Harms View Post
              Both are overrated hypejobs, so it really doesn't matter to me. Horrible style matchup up for Kimbo.
              No one every hyped up Brock in my opinion. He got a cut in line, but Dana always sed, we will see how he does, not HE'LL FIGHT ANYONE ANYWHERE ANYTIME

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                No one every hyped up Brock in my opinion. He got a cut in line, but Dana always sed, we will see how he does, not HE'LL FIGHT ANYONE ANYWHERE ANYTIME
                The dude has headlined or coheadlined both events he's been in. He loses the first, then pulls a Jake O'brien in the second. He then gets a title shot? Overhyped and overrated. Just as bad as Elitexc and Kimbo. UFC shouldn't really comment on Kimbo cause they are just as guilty of putting on farce matches.

Comment

The dude has headlined or coheadlined both events he's been in. He loses the first, then pulls a Jake O'brien in the second. He then gets a title shot? Overhyped and overrated. Just as bad as Elitexc and Kimbo. UFC shouldn't really comment on Kimbo cause they are just as guilty of putting on farce matches.
                  He headlined or coheadlined against top tier opponents, or at least opponents that had a pulse. The title shot is bs tho

Comment

Difference is Brock's a proven athlete, an acomplished wrestler and has fought legit competition in the form of a former UFC HW champ and a former world ranked and PRIDE mainstay. Whereas Kimbo has fought hasbeens, never was guys and a c-level fighter who ended up KTFO in just 14 seconds. And if you wanna blame anyone for his title shot blame Couture because the fight ain't about whether or not he deserves it, its about money plain and simple. Couture wants the big money fights and whether fans like it or not Lesnar is the bigger money fight than a fight against Nogueira. It's a simple case of mainstream fan vs hardcore fan, and Brock is more known among a larger portion of mainstream/casual fan who would buy the PPV than Nogueira both in the USA and around the world mainly due to his exposure in the WWE, he is way more charismatic and can promote the hell out of himself as we've seen with his 2 fights in the UFC. Randy ain't stupid, he knows that he will get a bigger payday with a fight against Lesnar than he would against Nogueira, and for a guy who has worked as hard as he had over his career he is entitled to get his money.

As for Kimbo vs Brock. Brock by F5.

Comment

Working...
                    X