Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2015 Rugby World Cup Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Done NZ, deserved win. Clinical, on the back of Dan Carter felt he was the big difference between the sides. Nonu, SBW and McCaw were immense.

Aussies did well to try and force there way back into the match with 15 min left, but it was always a uphill battle trying to comeback from a 21 -3 deficit.

Oh well, another 4 years then....

Comment

• Who was that South African player who destroyed teams around the time of the last world cup or maybe before that. Black dude iirc, shaved head iirc. EXTREMELY QUICK

Comment

• Bryan habana

Comment

• Sonny bill Williams gave his medal to a young fan who got emptied by security for running onto the pitch to celebrate with the ABs.
          the man gets a fair bit of hate but that's a class act.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            So, 80% of rugby is just standing around waiting for the next play just like the NFL then?
            Is that really how it looks to a casual viewer?

I guess it is a stop-start game. They tried to change the laws to keep the ball in play but I guess it has only been moderately successful.

Comment

• weebler 1 , you really think all black fans are ****s huh ? strange we think the poms and aussies are the biggest blowhard fans around , got a bit more respect for south African fans there great supporters of there teams but afterwards there fair and good to talk to whereas aussies and poms never shut up and are the worst winners and poorest losers around.

Comment

• New Zealand are like my Germany in football, always root for them to win the big one because Scotland certainly aren't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                  New Zealand are like my Germany in football, always root for them to win the big one because Scotland certainly aren't.
                  I could never root for ze Germans, they're bloody good though.

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
                  weebler 1 , you really think all black fans are ****s huh ? strange we think the poms and aussies are the biggest blowhard fans around , got a bit more respect for south African fans there great supporters of there teams but afterwards there fair and good to talk to whereas aussies and poms never shut up and are the worst winners and poorest losers around.
                  Not all of them bro, don't take it personally.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 11-21-2015, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• It was a great event, but for me this world cup will always be a bit of an anti-climax after England's dismal showing.

Comment

• weebler1 , no sweat mate, all groups of fans do have some over the top idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X