Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im confused,if floyd fights canelo is it a cherry pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im confused,if floyd fights canelo is it a cherry pick?

and if he doesnt is it a duck??cause im hearing different **** from different people on here,this is crazy...so if he fights him..is it a cherry pick??and if he doesnt is it a duck?

it's neither
    he doesn't have to fight him, so he can't duck him
    it's legit if he fights him, so it's not a cherrypick
    same thing with the Guerrero fight
    whichever he chooses is perfectly fine

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
      and if he doesnt is it a duck??cause im hearing different **** from different people on here,this is crazy...so if he fights him..is it a cherry pick??and if he doesnt is it a duck?
      The one that makes Floyd look worst. Makes em mad that no matter how far they keep on changing the answer or moving the measuring stick Floyd is still p4p numero uno the cash cow the face of boxing my mr ppv Forbes #1 mr all roads lead to Floyd Mayweather.

Moneyteam - undefeated and still gettin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        it's neither
        he doesn't have to fight him, so he can't duck him
        it's legit if he fights him, so it's not a cherrypick
        same thing with the Guerrero fight
        whichever he chooses is perfectly fine
        This is a straight in your face,unbiased damn good post

Comment

Canelo is a bum you can't duck a bum. It would be a cherry pick. This no head movement having slow azz ginger is not even a top 10 p4p fighter. I'd be disappointed if Floyd fights him. It's a mystery why he has so many groupies on this site. Maybe they're closet h0m0s.

Comment

At this point I don't care! If I never watch another boring ass mayweather fight in my life i wont be mad.

Comment

I'll simplify. The winner of Trout/ginger is Not a cherrypick.

Fighting a ginger who hasn't faced Trout is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

Question,why are you so high on Trout???cause he beat a Cotto Floyd had just beat?? what has Trout done so impressive at 154?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

what would you have thought if Canelo was the one who beat Cotto instead of Trout? Would you think Floyd-Canelo was a great fight then?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                    Question,why are you so high on Trout???cause he beat a Cotto Floyd had just beat?? what has Trout done so impressive at 154?
                    I've been watching him for a while. He went to Mexico & beat ginger's brother. He went to New York & beat Cotto. A road warrior. If you remember ginger was at the press conferences. He expected a Cotto win & fled the arena when Trout won. I'm high on Trout because say what you like, but it isn't easy to beat the home town fave in his back yard. Trout's done that twice.

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    what would you have thought if Canelo was the one who beat Cotto instead of Trout? Would you think Floyd-Canelo was a great fight then?
                    I'm not getting into the would haves. Boxing fans are settling for the (would haves), to much lately. If he did, then I'd have backed off. But as of now, he's done nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X