• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1: pac won
    2: pac won (close)
    3: marquez won (got robbed)

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
      Just scored I and III over the last couple days and I had both for Pacquiao. I dont even like him and was admittedly looking for reasons to score him lower. Watching II later today.
      The fights are really hard to score.

I had the first fight when I watched it live 1 point in favor of Pacman, on the replay I had it a draw.

second fight I had it 114-113 Pacman

third fight I it two points up for Marquez but could have had it a draw. It was probably Pacs worst performance in my opinion, but I get tired of Marquez crying so much it's like his life revolves around Manny. Dude should have closed the show and throw some furious combos like he did to Juan Diaz and knock Pacman out. Pac was in worse shape in that fight and was gassed, JMM didn't even go for the kill when he had the chance hopefully he does this time.

Comment

I had Pac winning 1 and 2 and losing the third.

Comment

seriously,

how can you claim robbery on the the 3rd fight when you were STATISTICALLY OUTTHROWN AND OUTLANDED?

seriously, how?

yea marquez might have won the stats in the other two fights but he got his arse put down in those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            The fights are really hard to score.

I had the first fight when I watched it live 1 point in favor of Pacman, on the replay I had it a draw.

second fight I had it 114-113 Pacman

third fight I it two points up for Marquez but could have had it a draw. It was probably Pacs worst performance in my opinion, but I get tired of Marquez crying so much it's like his life revolves around Manny. Dude should have closed the show and throw some furious combos like he did to Juan Diaz and knock Pacman out. Pac was in worse shape in that fight and was gassed, JMM didn't even go for the kill when he had the chance hopefully he does this time.
            That end of III goes on his trainer, Nacho, as well for talking him into the mindset that he was ahead. I can say for sure about III that it wasnt a robbery.

Comment

3rd was a clear win for Marquez
              First two were close but not the 3rd
              Hopefully next week we have a clear decisive winner

Comment

That end of III goes on his trainer, Nacho, as well for talking him into the mindset that he was ahead. I can say for sure about III that it wasnt a robbery.
                Nacho was foolish, he should have said Pacman is ripe for the taking get him now.

Comment

If you go to University you'd find that people are encouraged to disagree with individuals far more reputable than Roger Mayweather so sorry I'm not going to change my assessment based on his observation.

The first two fights were close the third fight Marquez won comfortably.

Comment

I agree with him though I felt Marquez won the 3rd.

Whatever, it all comes down to the #4.

Comment

Not a good move from Nacho, but the round scoring was so erratic I don't know if the judges would have given it to him even if he had maintained his pace.

Even after nine rounds of him mainly dominating, two of the judges had him behind.

Comment

Working...
                      X