Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ha, Morales sure showed Jim Gray to f"ck off during the post fight interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ringlife
    Morales thought it was his retirement party/speech who gives a flying f**k what he's got to say you just got knocked the f**k out. I would have been happy with I am done but don't you ever grab the mic from Jim Gray ever. Because Morales was over here trying to grab the mic I missed the a** hole questions that Jim was going to ask him like how did it fell to get KTFO Eric Lol.
    red k.........

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      red k.........
      What a surprise Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

Suck a Dick, How bout that for being Unprofessional you bitch/.

Lol Owned that Hater

Comment

1. Gray didnt interrupt Morales. Morales spoke, the translator translated, and Gray, as the interviewer, believed Morales had finished what he had to say, so he went to ask another question. But Morales, had more to say, which Gray granted.

2. Morales didnt grab the microphone from Gray. He just held it to say one last thing.

3. Il always respect Gray for the way he handle Tyson, Don King and Tysons idiot team after he bit Holyfield.

Gray isnt as antagonistic and blunt as Larry Merchant. They both want to do their jobs and not just be ass kissers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            It`s not his last fight tho. He said he wont fight in the US again but will probably have his last fight in Mexico.
            Well, his last major card fight. The other one will just be for his Tijuana hometown fans as a goodbye fight.

Comment

Working...
            X