No announcement yet.

Crying over whores is exactly why she's ****ing someone else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
    I'm trying to do the oppoaite right now. Tryin to keep a structly sexual relationship strictly sexual. Tougher than it seems.
    Are you down though?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Larry, anyone ever say 'I want to be like you when I grow up'? What the **** does it mean anyway?
      It means they wanna be a dog ass vato
      Last edited by Cotto's Father; 06-27-2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

I encourage my girl to sleep with other guys all the time
        Only for money of course

Comment

My mindset is that you can't own pussay. Even if the law says that a woman is your wife her pussay can be anywhere when you aren't around. As long as when she is ready to leave she doesn't mess with my money, car, truck, house, or jordans, I have no problems.

Comment

damn ***** u always sound so negative when speaking of woman. Not all woman are bad. Just cuz da ones in yo life up in hurrrr are doesn't mean all of them are bad. You're always making threads complaining about females. Well guess who all up in hurrrrr

Comment

this ***** schooling us about females... is the same ***** that has been single for 2 years and instead of girlfriends or wifes, he has "baby mommas" that he gets into physical fights with..

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy B View Post
                this ***** schooling us about females... is the same ***** that has been single for 2 years and instead of girlfriends or wifes, he has "baby mommas" that he gets into physical fights with..
                ya hurrrd *****...

it's like i tell people

burn dat DRO, but save da roaches...

and this ***** up in hurrrr tryin to turn us off females

da ****k?

Comment

Working...
                X