Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: For Golovkin, The Biggest Fight is Canelo Trilogy at DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: For Golovkin, The Biggest Fight is Canelo Trilogy at DAZN

Since last month, former unified middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (38-1-1, 34 KOs) has been lurking in the background as a network free agent. Golovkin was contractually bound to HBO, but that deal expired in the aftermath of his rematch with Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs), who walked away with a close twelve round majority decision win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Better call up Greg Cohen, Eddie. Nowhere for Golovkin to go after that.....

Comment

All I keep hearing/seeing from Eddie is talk about Canelo lol

This doesn't legitimize him to US boxers or fans. He needs to focus on his stable. Hopefully Danny's next fight actually sells more than 8k tickets.

Comment

Good move by Hearn. If he signs GGG thats 3 of the biggest names in boxing on DAZN (Canelo, Joshua & GGG).

Random Fact: Canelo, Joshua & GGG are 3 of the top 4 active guys with the most PPV buys to their name. Obviously the other guy is Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          Bruh if you just banged Ms America you are probably gonna be talking about it for awhile lol.

It'll get old & tired eventually, but he's still within the fair play to you humble brag time table I say.

This doesn't legitimize him to US boxers or fans. He needs to focus on his stable. Hopefully Danny's next fight actually sells more than 8k tickets.
          Sure, but the allure of Canelo on DAZN is gonna help his offers look a lil sexier now then they did. And people will surely be going back & forth with him more now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Bruh if you just banged Ms America you are probably gonna be talking about it for awhile lol.

It'll get old & tired eventually, but he's still within the fair play to you humble brag time table I say.

Sure, but the allure of Canelo on DAZN is gonna help his offers look a lil sexier now then they did. And people will surely be going back & forth with him more now.
            Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post

Hearn has definitely working the I can get you a fight against Alvarez angle. I'm sure he has invested in DAZN, so I can understand his desire to get GGG on DAZN. GGG certainly won't leave K2 to sign with Matchroom USA. Right now, the talk isn't going to sway anyone not in line to fight Alvarez to sign to DAZN.

Comment

GGG should sign dazn for 3 fight deal rematch canelo fight Jacobs and Billy once he comes back then retire though I'd love to see him and Charlo fight

Comment

GEE is gonna be signed to "Canelo Promotions" for the III'rd match.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Hearn has definitely working the I can get you a fight against Alvarez angle. I'm sure he has invested in DAZN, so I can understand his desire to get GGG on DAZN. GGG certainly won't leave K2 to sign with Matchroom USA. Right now, the talk isn't going to sway anyone not in line to fight Alvarez to sign to DAZN.

For 20 million dollars??? Hell, for 20 mil everyone from 147 to 168 would sign with DAZN and gain or lose whatever was necessary. For guaranteed 20 million I'll come out of retirement on a slim fast diet

Comment

GGG is in a corner after their plans are drained.

This is the only option GGG have now, If he only want money.

Comment

Working...
                    X