No announcement yet.

Dudes wearing sandals...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dudes wearing sandals...

Whats up with all these guys hangin out wearing flip flops?? I can see if your at your house just relaxing, but to actually go out like that, No. Doesnt work chief. And thats my two cents.

huh?? the hell's wrong with sandals? they kick ass- especially in the summer.

i just went to the HB Surf Open yesterday and i was the only guy not wearin sandals and i regretted it very much. my black Emerica's are now grey thanx to the sand. which reminds me, the only thing i'm doin today (besides BBQ'n and drinking beer) is going out to get a pair of sandals.

Comment

whats with the sandals/plastic with all the hole in em?

Comment

I think its ok around the house or at the beach. But after that, it ain't my thing.

Comment

Thats for damn sure. They think they will look attractive to girls because girls wear them but wtf is up with that? Purely a girl thing. What are you trying to stay cool and air out your feet? Fuking wear skirts to air out your vagina while your at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
            huh?? the hell's wrong with sandals? they kick ass- especially in the summer.

i just went to the HB Surf Open yesterday and i was the only guy not wearin sandals and i regretted it very much. my black Emerica's are now grey thanx to the sand. which reminds me, the only thing i'm doin today (besides BBQ'n and drinking beer) is going out to get a pair of sandals.
            No **** they kick ass. But we are in a climate they are practical year round. I'd understand the thread starter if he lived in say Michigan or something.
            No sandals in Cali and you are begging for some un happy feet.

Comment

WARNING!! Not For The Faint Hearted...

When wearing flip flops is a criminal offense

Nightmare On Foot Street

Comment

i wear sandals in the summer.
                So what?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Legend View Post
                  whats with the sandals/plastic with all the hole in em?
                  They call those "crocs" and they're ****ing gay.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Whats up with all these guys hangin out wearing flip flops?? I can see if your at your house just relaxing, but to actually go out like that, No. Doesnt work chief. And thats my two cents.
                    What is it with these ghetto-ass Americans (mostly blacks and ******s) who wear white socks with flip flops?

What is that ****?

Comment

Working...
                    X