Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come nobody talks about school lunches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come nobody talks about school lunches?

I mean people and parents all the time talk about how they want their kids to grow up strong and smart and healthy, but look at the shlt they're feeding kids in school.

There is literally no time as important for nutrition as when an adolescent is maturing and look at the food they're being served. Milk pumped with growth hormones and additives every day, processed foods, refined sugars, starched potatoes and genetically modified corn and beans.

And you wonder why ADD, Obesity and diabetes are at unheard of levels?

Come on now.

I make my daughters lunch every morning.

Comment

How would we renovate these school lunches into sources of organic gourmet nutrition while keeping them cheaper & more convenient than packing a lunch (since cheap convenience is the only reason you would choose one to begin with)?
      Last edited by ////; 11-05-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Most kids don’t eat their lunch

Comment

I see kids every morning with a lunchable. I'm like wtf mom or dad couodnt take 5 min to make lunch? Thats how long it takes me. She eats it everyday too. Well she doesn't eat the crust lol.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            How would we renovate these school lunches into sources of organic gourmet nutrition while keeping them cheaper & more convenient than packing a lunch (since cheap convenience is the only reason you would choose one to begin with)?
            Dude, people complain about prison food, hospital food, cafeteria food.

Guess what. School food is the worst out of all of those lol. Prison food is literally better than school food. What we got at school was processed pizza, GMO tater tots, Growth hormone milk and corn, and refined sugar cookies.

It's the cheapest, worst food imaginable, and we're feeding it to our youth. The next generation of human beings.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Dude, people complain about prison food, hospital food, cafeteria food.

Guess what. School food is the worst out of all of those lol. Prison food is literally better than school food. What we got at school was processed pizza, GMO tater tots, Growth hormone milk and corn, and refined sugar cookies.

It's the cheapest, worst food imaginable, and we're feeding it to our youth. The next generation of human beings.
              I agree my daughter won't touch it. That said, why can't the parents fix them a decent lunch?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                I agree my daughter won't touch it. That said, why can't the parents fix them a decent lunch?
                I changed schools a lot cuz my mom was always relocating, and every school I went to, only about 20% of the kids brought lunch.

Even my mom was too busy to pack me lunch, she just gave me an allowance.

Prison food, was so much better lol, when i got locked up we got oatmeal, meatloaf, ham sandwiches, beef and macaroni.. Even prison food you can basically classify as food.

You can't classify school food as food. It's the absolute bottom of the barrel in nutrition and it's what millions of kids are growing up on.

Comment

How the hell can you justify convicts getting better food than children lol

It's kinda ludicrous now that i think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    I changed schools a lot cuz my mom was always relocating, and every school I went to, only about 20% of the kids brought lunch.

Even my mom was too busy to pack me lunch, she just gave me an allowance.

Prison food, was so much better lol, when i got locked up we got oatmeal, meatloaf, ham sandwiches, beef and macaroni.. Even prison food you can basically classify as food.

You can't classify school food as food. It's the absolute bottom of the barrel in nutrition and it's what millions of kids are growing up on.
                    Sorry to hear it. No joke it really takes me 5 min to make her a lunch. She's too busy for 5 min? If I have to get up 10min early she's getting a good lunch.
                    Walmart also makes my job easy these days. I order online for groceries. Pull up and they bring them out and I'm back home.
                    Lots of ways to save time these days and make time for important things.

I'd est her lunch costs maybe 3.00 to make.

Comment

Working...
                    X