Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will GGG fight Callum Smith?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see it. It would be great if it was at Anfield now that they have got a licence for non football events.

June and July 2019 would be the dates at Anfield due to the footy season, but they seem to be booking up concerts for July already.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      We shall see. I hope you give him the credit he deserves if he wins. Most definitely this win means more than beating a charlo or andrade. It will elevate him in the p4p rankings.
      Yes, definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Or is he just being gggay? Will he give a post fight interview if he loses? Will his face get marked up?

Gggay..........
        That's a good fight. Everytime Callum lands a shot GGG will do a Zab Judah dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          This is a pretty garbage thread I made but it's no worse than the **** I see on here day after day after day after day after day....
          It's a good thread. Good Karma for you.

I know it didn't turn out the way you wanted. So what? We don't need to insult and hate fighters like immature assholes all the time. Enough is enough.

Also, most people are tired of hating. Why should we all bash GGG? He's a pretty good fighter with some over the roof fans, who is having a down time now. Let's ease on the hate, bro.

Comment

Nope. Zurdo is a lot more likely than Smith because of the styles

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Nope. Zurdo is a lot more likely than Smith because of the styles
              True. Zurdo will make GGG look explosive and good. Zurdo is a level or two below Smith. Let's have this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Thanks bro. Green K given.
                No problem man. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X