Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG-Canelo II - Press Row Scoring - Don't Delete this Again Canelo Fan Boys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG went from a killer who was supposed to ko anyone from 154 to 168 and easily knockout canelo got whooped in the first fight looked bad complained he only looked bad because canelo ran and begged for canelo to fight him Mexican Style. And said if Canelo doesn't run he gets knocked out in the rematch. So this time canelo stalked and broke his face Mexican style like he asked. It was GGG backing up all night and jabbing because he didn't want a Mexican style fight and now the killers fanbase crying about judges? After their hero tapped out a Mexican Style fight and got his face broken by the little guy. Just face facts GGG was a hype job and wasn't what you pretended him to be. even Sanchez said he couldnt disagree with decision and told him he was losing the fight

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Because fighters are never biased...especially PBC/GBP fighters. Or the non-white fighters who score fights based upon race.
      So only pbc and Golden boy are on that list? Look at it again a lot of names that aren't affiliated with either pbc or Golden boy. Nice try thou. 2 biggest fights of GGG career and he missed a historic total 1100 punches and only landed 14 body punches. That's why he has no wins against canelo. He was outlanded in power shots both fights, and canelo had a higher connect rate both fights. The only statistical advantage he had in either fight was jabs lol went from killer to nothing but jabs? Can't miss that much and get your face broken and cry about the decision especially after Canelo fought you exactly how you begged him to in the rematch and you tapped out Mexican Style wanting to back up and jab

Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-18-2018, 10:19 AM.

Comment

you really want to lead with a card in which ledderman said, "i have no idea?" when asked how he scrored it?

really?
        that's the card you want to lead with?

incredibly dishonest post. ask abel sanchez about that 116-112 scorecard.

not only did i think canelo won, i thought he whooped golovkin's ass, and if they fight again i'll pick him to win via knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          you really want to lead with a card in which ledderman said, "i have no idea?" when asked how he scrored it?

really?
          that's the card you want to lead with?

incredibly dishonest post. ask abel sanchez about that 116-112 scorecard.

not only did i think canelo won, i thought he whooped golovkin's ass, and if they fight again i'll pick him to win via knockout.
          Abel had Golovkin winning 115-113. But of course, like him, I agree it was a close fight and could have gone either way.

Lmao, he didn't whoop his ass. It was clearly a close, competitive fight.

I remember when people were saying Canelo would KO Golovkin in the rematch. Like how people were saying Golovkin would KO Canelo in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Lol, I know it's embarrassing.

Worst part is someone ELSE posted this thread and it was DELETED.
            Mods must be Mexican

Comment

It is very clear that Golovkin won and it isn't really up for debate, everyone with at least one eye knows this

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
                It is very clear that Golovkin won and it isn't really up for debate, everyone with at least one eye knows this
                The overwhelming majority of fighters, trainers thought canelo won including the judges.

Even able Sanchez didn't think GGG won LMAO

But nobody with 2 eyes thinks canelo won? Let's see...

Fighters/trainers who thought GGG lost to Canelo
                Mike Tyson
                George Foreman
                Julio Cesar Chavez
                Miguel Cotto
                Robert Garcia
                Jorge Arce
                Willie Monroe
                Caleb Traux
                Austin Trout
                Cornelius K9 Bundridge
                Andre Ward
                Amir Khan
                Marco Antonio Barrera
                Mikey Garcia
                Andy Lee
                Martin Murray
                Errol Spence
                Sergio Mora
                Bernard Hopkins
                Jorge Linares
                Peter Quillin
                Tony Bellew
                David Haye
                Floyd Mayweather SR
                Erik Morales
                David Lemieux
                Julin Williams
                Peter Smith
                Liam Smith
                Jermell Charlo
                Jermall Charlo
                Claressa Shields
                Caleb Plant
                Jason Quigley
                Anthony Fowler
                Dave Coldwell
                Badou Jack
                Jaime Munguia
                Andy Lee
                Jeff Mayweather
                Dewey Cooper
                Luis Tapia
                Ladarious Miller
                Kevin Newmen
                Rolando Romero
                Fernando Vargas
                Adam Booth
                Josh Kelly
                Jorge Travieso Arce
                Humberto Chiquita González
                Shakur Stevenson
                Devin Haney
                Gavin Rees
                John Molina
                Brandon Krause
                Curtis Stevens
                Ashley Theophane
                Abner Mares
                Michael Conlan
                Roberto Duran

But GGG was robbed LMAO
                George Foreman owning GGG fans

Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-18-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  So 60 odd % thought Golovkin won.

Close fight.
                  And 7% thought Canelo won so not enough to suggest he deserves to be champion based on that.

Comment

Not a hard fight to score, especially when it comes to doing enough to take the belt from the champ, neither was the first for that matter. But i't's done and dusted. It's boxing. We all pretend nothing happened and move on. The firs fight was a robbery, the second fight was just giving it to the wrong guy.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      Abel had Golovkin winning 115-113. But of course, like him, I agree it was a close fight and could have gone either way.

Lmao, he didn't whoop his ass. It was clearly a close, competitive fight.

I remember when people were saying Canelo would KO Golovkin in the rematch. Like how people were saying Golovkin would KO Canelo in the first fight.

golovkin not only took a beating, he'll show it in his next fight. caenlo will knock him out if they fight again.

it was reasonably competitve from a rounds standpoint, but golovkin won rounds close when eh won them, canelo put a ton of leather on golovkin when he won his wide rounds and you f#ckin gknow it. he fought himfrom the center of the ring and he beat him up. that fight took a hell of a lot more out of golovkin, believe me. and you bet your ass golovkin felt it more the next day. punishment to the head was relatively equal. canelo f#cking destroyed golovkin's body. there are vital organs in there and believe me, those shots hurt, win rounds, count, ruin your career, all of it.

i'll probably be betting money on a canelo stoppage if they fight again. golovkin doesn't have many more of those in the tank.

Comment

Working...
                      X