Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Mushrooms to Treat Mental Illness?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love shrooms. I took some over a year ago and they crushed me. I rarely found them enjoyable but they have always been beneficial.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      Microdosing is a complete waste of time. You're only gonna get sick or depressed and build up your tolerance and deplete your seratonin.

Microdosing is like jacking off with your pinky and never nutting.

Or trying to reach the moon by flapping your arms like a bird.

The point is to break through the barrier of reality and get to the other side, you can't do that microdosing. Complete waste of time.
      You don't jump into the deep end of the pool before you've learnt how to swim, amirite?

I was listening to a podcast last night where mushroom guy - Paul Stamets - was talking about micro dosing as well as taking a "hero's journey" which is basically 5g of mushrooms.

I'm educating myself and experimenting with different protocols. When I'm ready, I'll do the "hero's journey."

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        You don't jump into the deep end of the pool before you've learnt how to swim, amirite?

I was listening to a podcast last night where mushroom guy - Paul Stamets - was talking about micro dosing as well as taking a "hero's journey" which is basically 5g of mushrooms.

I'm educating myself and experimenting with different protocols. When I'm ready, I'll do the "hero's journey."
        Microdosing is a waste of time. Maybe wgen you understand shrooms better you'll understand what I mean.

Microdosing is like sticking the tip of your dick inside a vagina a half centimeter in and then putting your underwear on and leaving.

Also you're building up your tolerance and depleting your seratonin for nothing. Mushrooms don't mean anything if you don't cross the treshold. The entire basis of tripping is to cross the treshold.

You're compromising yourself, your state of mind, and your future trips, for nothing in return. So it's a waste of time.

Either jump into the rabbit hole, or don't. What you're doing is just wasting your time. Once you're in there, you're gonna realize that nothing whatsoever you could have done could have prepared you for it anyway. You have no control.

That's one thing the mushrooms will teach you. The more you try to control things, the more the universe will show you it's futile.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-16-2018, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• DARKSEID https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...8#post19166918 im expecting some good ones from you lad.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
            DARKSEID https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...8#post19166918 im expecting some good ones from you lad.
            I don't really like saying the same story twice and I already said a lot of them.

They just come out naturally when something triggers a memory.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I took a 'heroes dose' of mushrooms last Thursday when I was home alone. The trip was a roller coaster ride to another reality and universe. I laughed, I wept uncontrollably, I lost my sense of self (ego death), hallucinated and my perception of reality was severely altered - there was no sense of self, my depth perception was upside-down, the concept of linear time was gone, my sense of smell, touch and feeling was also up-ended. It was cathartic, terrifying, moving as well as fun.

It's an experience that I'm glad I had, but I'm in no rush to do it again, anytime soon. I've noticed some slight changes in my life - my sugar, alcohol, caffeine and food cravings are relatively nonexistent but some of fears are still in place. I was hoping for a more impactful change but I guess it's not miracle drug.

Comment

I took a 'heroes dose' of mushrooms last Thursday when I was home alone. The trip was a roller coaster ride to another reality and universe. I laughed, I wept uncontrollably, I lost my sense of self (ego death), hallucinated and my perception of reality was severely altered - there was no sense of self, my depth perception was upside-down, the concept of linear time was gone, my sense of smell, touch and feeling was also up-ended. It was cathartic, terrifying, moving as well as fun.

It's an experience that I'm glad I had, but I'm in no rush to do it again, anytime soon. I've noticed some slight changes in my life - my sugar, alcohol, caffeine and food cravings are relatively nonexistent but some of fears are still in place. I was hoping for a more impactful change but I guess it's not miracle drug.
                    How long were you in this state of hallucination?

Comment

I took a 'heroes dose' of mushrooms last Thursday when I was home alone. The trip was a roller coaster ride to another reality and universe. I laughed, I wept uncontrollably, I lost my sense of self (ego death), hallucinated and my perception of reality was severely altered - there was no sense of self, my depth perception was upside-down, the concept of linear time was gone, my sense of smell, touch and feeling was also up-ended. It was cathartic, terrifying, moving as well as fun.

Damn...I’m too scared to ever try them. I smoked some weed once that I’m pretty sure was laced with something. Everyone else said it wasn’t but I never had the feeling of terror from smoking marijuana...but that one time, I did. I will never smoke weed again because of that experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X