Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, you better "move on," Beer. But it's too late, anyway.

They all know it's you

Comment

• Que clase de mexicano no sabe ni hablar espanol? Ustedes le creen los embustes a este tipo? Apuesto a que va a ir al diccionario de Google para contestarme, o si no va a decir que nunca aprendio espanol bien. Ya mismo

Comment

• See that, Beer? This is how I begin to pull back the layers. The thing about Google is that it's not always very natural sounding, so unless one of your friends is fluent, I think it's best you shut the hell up before I keep exposing your lies. You're just making it worse, buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          I hate threads like this and don't support this type of bickering but for the record...

Zaroku has forwarded me emails from a Japanese Recruitment & Outsourcing Group detailing an interview with The Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, located in Abu Dhabi, UAE from 3 1/3rd years ago and I have no hesitation about saying it's all legit.

I also can say that Zaroku indeed is in Japan and have seen his business card and have no reason to believe what he says is not true about everything he has ever said on here. Personally I never reveal anything about myself on the internet period...but to each his own.

That's all I'm going to say about this stupid topic and won't respond to anyone about anything related to it...so don't even bother asking.
          He's so legit that he can't even speak Spanish.

Straight duckin

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Jaded just broke it down to him... sunspace got smoked.
            Saiblo, bodiesinflight... all corrected...

I hated bothering him with this bs.
            The epic backfire was like something out of a movie, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              I can post it to Boston guy too, plus more details etc...

He’s still mumbling some incoherent bs about everyone being against him..

Notice the dudes who bashed me ain’t saying nothing now. Not bostonguy, with his bad self...

None of dem saying nothing, no thing, now...
              LMAO..

Like I wrote, I failed the last video conference, and I had to go to a room they rented, and faced 7 dudes sitting side by side. Only one white dude I knew from Merrill lynch was there...

I came up short homie, but I was in that batters box, while dudes on the sidelines of life were holding their lil tiny nuts, hoping I failed.. I failed. But, I was in the game.

The legit game, no short cuts...

Peace brother, thanks for believing...

Comment

• both backgrounds are 100% true and legit

safeplace loses, doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  this thread is like a corny comedian giving the audience garbage to throw at him.

safeplace getting bombarded with trash

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I can post it to Boston guy too, plus more details etc...

He’s still mumbling some incoherent bs about everyone being against him..

Notice the dudes who bashed me ain’t saying nothing now. Not bostonguy, with his bad self...

None of dem saying nothing, no thing, now...
                    LMAO..

Like I wrote, I failed the last video conference, and I had to go to a room they rented, and faced 7 dudes sitting side by side. Only one white dude I knew from Merrill lynch was there...

I came up short homie, but I was in that batters box, while dudes on the sidelines of life were holding their lil tiny nuts, hoping I failed.. I failed. But, I was in the game.

The legit game, no short cuts...

Peace brother, thanks for believing...
                    i dont know why people doubt you, other than envy. and you will never convince them otherwise. you can never supply enough proof.

fnck em

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                      Que clase de mexicano no sabe ni hablar espanol? Ustedes le creen los embustes a este tipo? Apuesto a que va a ir al diccionario de Google para contestarme, o si no va a decir que nunca aprendio espanol bien. Ya mismo
                      Pendejo, yo puedo hablar espanol. Japanese, Ingles, sin embargo cabron..

Tipo indicates your ignorance. The most commonly spoken Spanish is from Mexico..

Comment

Working...
                      X