• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Smh. Terrible!

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
      That **** was hilarious while Reggie pretended to know **** about boxing. Then, one of the commentators said Wilder wants the fight in Alabama...wtf?

i always get a kick out of people pretending to follow boxing to appear cool. i guess it's something foreign to them and has an appeal in that regard, "i know about this and you probably don't." i mean fFFS if you think it's so cool to follow boxing you can at least read an article to two so you can pronounce the dude's name right.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i always get a kick out of people pretending to follow boxing to appear cool. i guess it's something foreign to them and has an appeal in that regard, "i know about this and you probably don't." i mean fFFS if you think it's so cool to follow boxing you can at least read an article to two so you can pronounce the dude's name right.
        ugh was so annoying having to listen to people think they know about boxing during mayweather/mcgregor

"ya man i dont know whos gonna win but i know a guy that would beat them both...mike tyson"

"mayweather has never knocked anyone out, "oh you watched some of his fights?" ..."yeah ive seen them all"

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Because nobody outside of England gives a fook about anthony Johnson..
          The whole of the UK knows who Joshua is. As do the 192 countries his fights are sold to.

Just for the record, Yank, How do you know no one knows who Joshua is outside of England? How did you come to this conclusion? Have you asked the world or something?

It's because you're bitter that Joshua (A Brit) is a lot more known then the American that you want to make out that Joshua is an unknown nobody. I'm sorry but Wilder is in fact that unknown nobody. Less than 1% of America know who he is. And he sure isn't selling his fights to 192 countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            The whole of the UK knows who Joshua is. As do the 192 countries his fights are sold to.

Just for the record, Yank, How do you know no one knows who Joshua is outside of England? How did you come to this conclusion? Have you asked the world or something?

It's because you're bitter that Joshua (A Brit) is a lot more known then the American that you want to make out that Joshua is an unknown nobody. I'm sorry but Wilder is in fact that unknown nobody. Less than 1% of America know who he is. And he sure isn't selling his fights to 192 countries.
            Let me crack open this American can of whoop ass real quick "ka-koof"
            When did I say nobody knows who anthony johnson is? I specifically said nobody gives a FOOK about that. Their is a difference you see. I know that the guy from Harry Potter just had a royal wedding a few days ago but I don't give a fook. See the difference. Attention to details guy, you might have won the war if you inbred neck bearded mouth breathing green teethed pasty looking sloths could read.. And I also don't give a fook if nobody knows who Wilder is either.. that doesn't change the fact that instead of watching cricket your hero came to the greatest country in the world to watch our sport, probably scouting his next opponent like James Harden, and we wiped our asses with him to his face.

Comment

Comment

Let me crack open this American can of whoop ass real quick "ka-koof"
                When did I say nobody knows who anthony johnson is? I specifically said nobody gives a FOOK about that. Their is a difference you see. I know that the guy from Harry Potter just had a royal wedding a few days ago but I don't give a fook. See the difference. Attention to details guy, you might have won the war if you inbred neck bearded mouth breathing green teethed pasty looking sloths could read.. And I also don't give a fook if nobody knows who Wilder is either.. that doesn't change the fact that instead of watching cricket your hero came to the greatest country in the world to watch our sport, probably scouting his next opponent like James Harden, and we wiped our asses with him to his face.

Then how do you know no one gives a **** about Joshua outside of England?

The greatest country in the world? Haha, is that what you tell yourselves? Bunch of nut-jobs to be honest.

Oh, and Basketball is not your game, it was invented by a Canadian. Sorry.

You wiped you ass with Joshua by getting his name wrong? The fact you puff up your chest with something completely irrelevant goes to show how ******ed your average American really is. To claim some kind of win is nothing but having too much hot air circulating around your head. Quite sad really. But congrats on your win. Haha.

Comment

Haha, you're really making this into something aren't you?

You're a simpleton. Clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Then how do you know no one gives a **** about Joshua outside of England?

The greatest country in the world? Haha, is that what you tell yourselves? Bunch of nut-jobs to be honest.

Oh, and Basketball is not your game, it was invented by a Canadian. Sorry.

You wiped you ass with Joshua by getting his name wrong? The fact you puff up your chest with something completely irrelevant goes to show how ******ed your average American really is. To claim some kind of win is nothing but having too much hot air circulating around your head. Quite sad really. But congrats on your win. Haha.
                    Well I'm glad you asked. I have actually asked the better part of the world if they gave a fook about Anthony johnson and they all have said no. And I have done so with the amazing technology that this country had developed. These technologies started around the time we landed on the moon so I can understand why you cavemen have no understandings of these inventions. And as for puffing up my chest.. we arent the ones who named ourselves with the adjective "Great" just to make sure everyone knew..

Basketball is our game, it may have been invented by our neighbors to the north but we took it over. Just like we took over this piece of land from you pasty inbreds.

And yes we wiped our ass with Anthony Johnson... more specifically Reggie "AJ's next opponent because he is too afraid of Wilder" Miller wiped his ass with him.

Running out of cans...

Comment

Well I'm glad you asked. I have actually asked the better part of the world if they gave a fook about Anthony johnson and they all have said no. And I have done so with the amazing technology that this country had developed. These technologies started around the time we landed on the moon so I can understand why you cavemen have no understandings of these inventions. And as for puffing up my chest.. we arent the ones who named ourselves with the adjective "Great" just to make sure everyone knew..

Basketball is our game, it may have been invented by our neighbors to the north but we took it over. Just like we took over this piece of land from you pasty inbreds.

And yes we wiped our ass with Anthony Johnson... more specifically Reggie "AJ's next opponent because he is too afraid of Wilder" Miller wiped his ass with him.

Running out of cans...
                      So you were just puffing up your chest and talking **** then? Typical American. You like to downplay people and their achievements to make yourselves look big but most of the time just fall on your faces.

Britain is called "Great" because of it's size, not because we think we're amazing. Try getting an education.

You do know Britain invented most things in the world don't you? Try doing some research.

I don't give a **** if you took Basketball over, it's not yours. It belongs to the Canadians. They invented it. Just like we invented one of your other big sports in Baseball.

If you want to believe that the commentator getting Joshua's name wrong means he "wiped his ass" with him, then by all means run with that. It obviously pumps you up and makes you feel all proud and ****. But simple things for simple people...

Comment

Working...
                      X