Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Drops, Stops Diego Alberto Ruiz in Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Right?

Someone like Kiko Martinez would be a much better test.
    disgusting how you criticised mcgirt for stopping the dadashev fight

Comment

• super boring fight

ruiz in survival mode, did not come to win

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        disgusting how you criticised mcgirt for stopping the dadashev fight
        Quote me when I did that you retard.

Comment

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Drops, Stops Diego Alberto Ruiz in Belfast

Marquee, Falls Park, Belfast - For the WBA, WBO Inter-Continental featherweight titles, Michael Conlan (12-0, 7 KOs) stopped Diego Alberto Ruiz (21-3, 10 KOs) in the ninth round. Ruiz was a late replacement for Vladimir Nikitin, who withdrew with injury.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• Conlan has talent, clearly he is on his way to a title fight and possibly a world title but he will never be exciting to watch in his current style. I wish him the beat but I have now fallen asleep in 3 straight fights of his

Comment

• Conlan since he got with Adam Booth is boring as watching paint dry, no more fire..

Comment

• Conlan and Shakur are ****tting bricks now that Robeisy Ramirez is turning pro next week.

Comment

• You can't even watch a top rank event these days. It's just never competitive and it's getting worse. So who is Crawford fighting next??

Comment

• Top Rank Crawford should be fighting someone with 750ml IV illegal weapon.

Comment

Working...
                    X