Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you went back to the year 1990, would you become the richest person in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet on buster ,

Create a super po r n industry company.

Create facebook and start social media sooner .

Keep betting on the biggest fights baseball games and football games .

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      So lets say you went back to the year 1990 with all of your knowledge from 1990 all the way to 2019 intact, but you have no money whatsoever, would you be able to become the richest person in the world just knowing what you know?

Or would something happen that would prevent you from becoming the richest person in the world?

There are a lot of super billionaires in the world.

Coming from absolutely no money to the richest in the world is one hell of a feat.
      You don't need to be rich to become rich. Get a job, save your money and invest in that sure thing stock.

Or steal an idea that made that person rich in the future.

Comment

I’d make a killing on sports betting. Borrow money and put it all on Buster Douglas.

Comment

Would be definitely super rich with what has transpired in stocks and companies going up/under since then.

Also knowing what I know now would have also helped save people's life in case of any disaster that would occur.

Comment

how the fccvk would that change anything??!! lol...

Comment

Yeah, because I'd take a loan and bet on Buster Douglas to knock out Mike Tyson in the 10th round and become rich and pay back the loan immediately. Then put a lot of the winnings in the bank back when you could still gain decent interest and also get an NWC Gray and NWC Gold Cart back when they were more reasonably priced to collect, maybe a Stadium Events or two and sell an extra copy in 2020.

Comment

You gotta have money to invest in the first place lol. At 1990 i’d be 2 years old.

Now do we have prep time? Can we save some money before we go back? Cause if we can there’s stocks even today that if you go back just 10 years, you’d make good money now. Like Tesla for example.

And do we have to live through 1990-present all over again? Or do we go back as our present age to those times? Do we only go back to 1990 and then come back to the present? I’d definitely stock up on 1993 Upper Deck SP baseball hobby boxes (Derek Jeter rookie card), as well as 2001 Topps Chrome hobby boxes (Albert Pujols and Ichiro Suzuki rookie cards), and last but not least 2009 Bowman Chrome hobby boxes (Mike Trout rookie card).

You can stock up on those cards, have them professionally graded to increase their value, and sell them for $1k each today (even though they can go for higher). You can easily become a hundred thousandaire.

Also, Samsung stock today is worth $40k a share, anyone know how to check how much it was worth in 1990?

Comment

Working...
                X