Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Spence Starting to Become Overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen Errol Spence fight in person, and he actually reminds me a little bit of a prime Pacquiao.

The explosive way he attacks, it's a lot like how Pacquiao attacks.

Errol spence beats everybody at 147.

Comment

You know who's overrated as ****? Keith Thurman.

If Thurman ever gets in the ring with spence he's going to get blown out.

Comment

He's very hittable. He don't move his head off the center line.

Comment

So you the boxing fan think Spence is overrated because you the boxing fan see holes. Also, you the BOXING FAN think Spence, a former Olympian, now world champion boxer isn't that talented.

Well geez, thanks for bringing this information to our attention. I'll just stop watching any more of his fights from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
            I agree. The difference is people are placing Spence on the level of those guys and I just don't see it.
            Right now I don't see it either even though I like Spence Crawford and Thurmon.They could make some really interesting against each other. Right now I don't think they have done enough to show they can hang with those fighters. Of those three I favor Spence.

Comment

Lol well he beats every single welterweight you can put in front of him at the moment, so if he's currently overrated then what does that make the rest of the welter weights?

Comment

You see all these holes and yet all Spence does is win and dominate and KO everybody he fights. He KOs guys nobody else KOs. No welterweight ever beat Brook but Spence KOed him. Thurman couldn't KO Bundu but Spence did and Bundu said Spence was better than Thurman. Nobody could KO Algieri but Spence KOed him quickly and easily. Spence is a relentless attacker. He is a great puncher with both hands to head or body. He has a high work rate and a great chin and has never been down or hurt much. He gets hit some as most hard attacking boxers do but he boxes well and seldom loses a round. I think he is the best welterweight fighting today. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  You know who's overrated as ****? Keith Thurman.

If Thurman ever gets in the ring with spence he's going to get blown out.
                  I would go as far as to say thurman is actually underrated. Even before his layoff, people either act like eh doesnt exist or just talk sht about him and really think Spence could have taken him(easy). It's hilarious. And now it's even more pronounced with him coming off a layoff and having a rough comeback.

The guys through like 900 punches all while constantly moving in his last fight. And he's nowhere near what he was, you better hope he never gets his power back, or he's gonna knock spence's head into the front row. But I think it's more likely Spence gets disciplined and fights timid.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                    Spence's offensive firepower is amazing. He is not overated. He is correctly rated.
                    You can you rate a guy that's only fought bums doe? He admits Algieri is his best win, Algieri is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      Only from his own fans who are worried MIKEY GONNA KNOCK HIM OUT! so they trying to already take credit away from Mikey win!
                      I am a Spence fan and I have no worries about fat Mikey KOing Spence. Spence will beat Mikey up and knock him out. Spence will crush Mikey. You keep saying over and over that Mikey will KO Spence to build your confidence because you are scared s***less Mikey will lose.
                      MAN DOWN!

Comment

Working...
                      X