Big daddy just grounded nancy pelosi’s arse

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...he-union-delay

Big daddy just grounded nancy pelosi’s arse
      BAHAHA live like a normal person.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Being proud that Trump is obstructing the checks and balances in place for good reason by having a douche with no spine or individual thoughts stand up for him just makes you look like a super fan.
        On the contrary it takes a lot of spine to go against the grain. Mitch is a smart man with balls. Pay up for that border security and the government will reopen.

Comment

Comment

Sen. Lindsey Graham’s call for a short-term deal to reopen the government while continuing negotiations on border security means that there is now a working majority in the Senate publicly willing to vote to end the shutdown.

imo doesnt matter.....

pelosi CLEARLY stated that she wont and she will never negotiate for border security/wall/fence whatever you wanna call it.

so lets say they open it back up.... then the negotiations will star....... oh wait again pelosi said she wasnt gonna negotiate.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              imo doesnt matter.....

pelosi CLEARLY stated that she wont and she will never negotiate for border security/wall/fence whatever you wanna call it.

so lets say they open it back up.... then the negotiations will star....... oh wait again pelosi said she wasnt gonna negotiate.
              Yup and Dems say Trump is done so he has nothing to lose right? Keep it shut down!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I may not like McConnell's politics, but you can't deny he he is a master of the rules of the Senate. As long as there is no vote and nothing gets done, people blame Trump for the shutdown.
                this is exactly what I ment on the other post/reply....

they are playing politics.....

trump wants to get shit done about the border....

these same guys playing politics VOTED AND SIGNED for more border security/wall......

but since trump is in office they are bullshiting

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                  I must be missing something here. Even if they pass something, if Trump vetos it, how are they going to get 2/3 of the votes to over ride his veto?

People talking about holding government hostage, three separate branches of government, obstructing the checks and balances.... yada yada yada. What exactly is Trump doing that isn't within his constitutional rights? I'll wait.
                  this will be heavily ignored so Ill bump it

by dreamerUSA:

I must be missing something here. Even if they pass something, if Trump vetos it, how are they going to get 2/3 of the votes to over ride his veto?

People talking about holding government hostage, three separate branches of government, obstructing the checks and balances.... yada yada yada. What exactly is Trump doing that isn't within his constitutional rights? I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Yup and Dems say Trump is done so he has nothing to lose right? Keep it shut down!
                    bruh you got some posters here praising the fact that these democrats are playing politics....

just straight stupid way of thinking....

why would you be happy that people are messing with you pay etc just to "get what they want"....

fuggin stupid

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      bruh you got some posters here praising the fact that these democrats are playing politics....

just straight stupid way of thinking....

why would you be happy that people are messing with you pay etc just to "get what they want"....

fuggin stupid
                      Yup its see through. I hope the people see whats really going on here. You cant be for it and not not for it just because of Trump.

Comment

Working...
                      X