Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma is better than Floyd ever was.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another anti-Loma/GGG/Kovalev troll pretending to be a fanboy. Nice try, Kigali.

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
      You created a Alt just to make this thread.

He said "demo" - just a matter of time till he get some banned... wait for a more expressive thread soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Lol. Genaro Hernandez's record and Floyd's d age at the time compared to Salido's record and Loma's age.

It impossible for Loma to ever reach Floyd status. He has two Golds and milked out the amateurs never wanting to get hit without headgear... Salido gave it to him...

Loma isn't as good as Rigo, forget bringing up Floyd...
        Styles make fights ding bat. Did Hernandez low blow Floyd 500 times, did Hernandez come in overweight? We all know GRJ, and Walters are better talents than Salido and we saw what happened. Just like Pacquiao and Cotto are better than Castillo, but Castillo beat Floyd.

Comment

He said "demo" - just a matter of time till he get some banned... wait for a more expressive thread soon...
          I saw that too sad. This troll will be banned by the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by retiredfan View Post
            Styles make fights ding bat. Did Hernandez low blow Floyd 500 times, did Hernandez come in overweight? We all know GRJ, and Walters are better talents than Salido and we saw what happened. Just like Pacquiao and Cotto are better than Castillo, but Castillo beat Floyd.
            Hernandez was on the shelf for a year that's why Floyd choose him!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Another anti-Loma/GGG/Kovalev troll pretending to be a fanboy. Nice try, Kigali.
              What have i said that was unreasonable? Loma has better technique than Floyd, obviously Floyd has the better resume which I stated. Demos always bring up Salido without the 50 low blows, coming in overweight, and Salido being his 2nd fight. They also never mention Castillo. I thought Salido nigked it against Loma, and if Loma won it would have been a gift like Floyd got against Castillo. Both Castillo and Salido clearly won those fights. Castillo beat Floyd even more clearly than Salido beat Loma though.

Comment

Originally posted by retiredfan View Post
                What have i said that was unreasonable? Loma has better technique than Floyd, obviously Floyd has the better resume which I stated. Demos always bring up Salido without the 50 low blows, coming in overweight, and Salido being his 2nd fight. They also never mention Castillo. I thought Salido nigked it against Loma, and if Loma won it would have been a gift like Floyd got against Castillo. Both Castillo and Salido clearly won those fights. Castillo beat Floyd even more clearly than Salido beat Loma though.
                The Mayweather family said milking out an amateur career while playing with toys and ninja turtle costumes would bring you multi millions!!! Salido is ATG HOF!!

Comment

The Mayweather family said milking out an amateur career while playing with toys and ninja turtle costumes would bring you multi millions!!! Salido is ATG HOF!!
                  Loma definitely learned his lesson against Salido. Loma could not deal with the 50 low blows, Salido should have been disqualified tbh. Is Salido an ATG? Hell no, but neither is Castillo, and even though Castillo was being a little dirty, it's not even comparable to Salido. Floyd/Maidana was also a fight that could have gone either way. I had it a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    This ain't Kigali. I think it's

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      This ain't Kigali. I think it's

Comment

Working...
                      X