Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Trump fails to live up to his campaign promises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt that he really will tackle the offshoring of our jobs, withdraw us from NAFTA and the TPP, and "drain the swamp" of connected lobbyists in Washington D.C.

But I'm already hearing talk that he is considering former Goldman Sachs partner (and George Soros Fund employee) Steven Mnuchin for Treasury Secretary.

If that's the case then the Deep State will remain firmly entrenched in power and this "hope and change" will be as false as the previous one.

Comment

Socially, he is a moderate liberal.

Comment

The left will consider it a failure either way because while he's barely even conservative they've fabricated an extremist bogeyman.

Already they're acting like his indifference towards transvestites and considering a replacement for obamacare rather than complete reversal is "betrayal of the right wing"........... When it's literally word for word the same **** he said on campaign

Comment

In order for trump to really fix the corrupt system he has to kick corrupt snakes out

My question is
          Does the president have the power to kick high ranking snakes out?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            In order for trump to really fix the corrupt system he has to kick corrupt snakes out

My question is
            Does the president have the power to kick high ranking snakes out?
            He certainly has the power to keep them out of his Cabinet at least.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Despite having a Republican Congress to fast track his agenda...will you finally admit that the game is rigged by the elites?

That neither the party of the jackass or the elephant cares about the working man?

That big money has corrupted the system beyond recognition?

Or will you find some other excuse for why things still haven't changed for the better?
              that would mean trump performed as would any president with absolutely NO POLITICAL EXPERIENCE. im still waiting for him to say ''sike. i doint really want to be president. i just wanted to prove that i could be.'' and walk off.

i mean, what was the penalty for other presidents who failed to deliver the goods ? why is this particular term any different from the others ?

Comment

I was a trump supporter based on a few things.

Revised healthcare

Revised traded acts

Balanced budget...

I could give a shyt about "the wall"

But if trump DOESNT fight for what he promised, I will be the absolute first one to call him I'm out..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I was a trump supporter based on a few things.

Revised healthcare

Revised traded acts

Balanced budget...

I could give a shyt about "the wall"

But if trump DOESNT fight for what he promised, I will be the absolute first one to call him I'm out..
                  Do you think insurance companies should take people With pre existing condition?

Comment

''lets not even wait for him to fail. lets crucify him now !!!!''

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Do you think insurance companies should take people With pre existing condition?
                      Yes... But very tricky.... Even obamacare hurts from this because people won't sign up for health insurance until they sick.. So the "pool" is smaller.. People game the system by not signing up until they need it, which destroys the whole point of insirance...

But yes, I do like that part of obamacare..

That with allowing insurance companies to sell across state lines would have solved our healthcare problems for the most parts... Increased competition would have driven down prices and pre existing conditions would have protected the sick... Instead we got this huge obamacare that drove up prices, ruined people's plans, and forced some to change doctors...

Comment

Working...
                      X