Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Mayweather agree to play 'heel' as opposed to playing 'face' on 24/7?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Mayweather agree to play 'heel' as opposed to playing 'face' on 24/7?

Vote in poll.

-

-

-

I personally think he does. I mean he's said before, he doesn't mind playing the role of the villain and the more haters he has the more people buy his PPV because they want to see him fall. I think the 24/7 producers and **** already know the deal and cut straight to the chase and say "Alright Floyd, you know what's up, act like a dick and talk a lot of **** for this episode, okay?" "No problem."

And then when the cameras cut to Mr. "Humble Pride of the Philippines" it's all lovey dovey, "Yeah let's get some good shots of the slums of the Philippines guys, it adds character! Oh and Manny, go stand in front of that mountain over there as we cut to wide angle lens and have your hair blow in the wind." ect

***EDIT***

Im not sure if the terms playing "heel" and "face" are used for anything outside of wrestling but what they mean is basically:

Heel = Portrayed as the big, bad, mean guy, possibly a bully and the crowd will generally boo this person

Face = Portrayed as the hero, the guy who is looked upon and loved by many. The crowd with generally cheer for this person
    Yes, he does. He already knows he's going to be portrayed as the "villain" so he embraces it
    78.57%
    No, he naturally acts like that. There are no producers telling him what to do or say
    21.43%
    Too hard to tell, it could be either way
    0.00%
    Last edited by DPG; 01-16-2012, 03:59 AM.

Originally posted by DPG View Post

Vote in poll.

-

-

-

I personally think he does. I mean he's said before, he doesn't mind playing the role of the villain and the more haters he has the more people buy his PPV because they want to see him fall. I think the 24/7 producers and **** already know the deal and cut straight to the chase and say "Alright Floyd, you know what's up, act like a dick and talk a lot of **** for this episode, okay?" "No problem."

And then when the cameras cut to Mr. "Humble Pride of the Philippines" it's all lovey dovey, "Yeah let's get some good shots of the slums of the Philippines guys, it adds character! Oh and Manny, go stand in front of that mountain over there as we cut to wide angle lens and have your hair blow in the wind." ect

***EDIT***

Im not sure if the terms playing "heel" and "face" are used for anything outside of wrestling but what they mean is basically:

Heel = Portrayed as the big, bad, mean guy, possibly a bully and the crowd will generally boo this person

Face = Portrayed as the hero, the guy who is looked upon and loved by many. The crowd with generally cheer for this person
    This is Floyd's destiny...he naturally loves Money, cars,, and he naturally gets annoyed that competition exists, so he starts to talk trash and say negative hater type things about the competition...all of this makes him obliviously polarizing...Its awesome...its like, this was his destiny...He's on his way to jail, and he tweets pics of his cars, money, betting slips, and it rubs everyone the wrong way...its like he's he's not even humbled by the fact he has to do time, so he brags like "screw u, Im still rich"...THEN, people come and say how brilliant he is for rubbing people the wrong way...God wants Floyd in this position...these things about him, will make him VERY much remembered in history, and he's so polarizing, that it reminds people of other things he's good at, like impeccable boxing skills...in other words, it will be IMPOSSIBLE for people to forget mayweather, and they will always say he's the best of all time...u understand what I mean?..He's unforgettable in every aspect of the term, and this was his destiny to be T.B.E....The Best Ever

Comment

this is not pro wrestling

Comment

Working...
      X