Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait... So Rigo's height is actually 5 foot 2????? WOW!! No wonder he lost to Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait... So Rigo's height is actually 5 foot 2????? WOW!! No wonder he lost to Loma

boxrec has his height listed at 5'5, but I'm hearing that his true height is 5'2??????

Jesus....

Loma beat him down a couple inches

Comment

And Hitman Tommy Hearns was 6 inches taller than Duran when they fought, guess we can’t truly give him full credit for that win then. Careful what you walk into.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
        boxrec has his height listed at 5'5, but I'm hearing that his true height is 5'2??????

Jesus....

No wonder Marquez and Pacquaio lost to Mayweather they're much shorter or better yet Mike Tyson losing to Buster Douglas who was 6 inches taller than Mike Tyson

Comment

Jesus....

You forget that Rigo has the longer reach.

Comment

Jesus....

Where did you "hear" that? Rigo is an olympian, so his stats should be 100% correct

and Loma is 5'8 isn't he? That pic looks like 3 inches. not 6. Especially with Loma standing straight and Rigo slouched.

Comment

5'2" ? Hell no. Rigo told me he's 4'8" and has to put on height for fights!

Comment

The size difference was laughable when they were in the ring. It was the equivalent of Canelo fighting Joshua at heavyweight.

Comment

All the trash Rigo talked, he got beaten down. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                  X