Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I may be in the minority, but I think Tszyu vs Judah was an EARLY STOPPAGE.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Always View Post
    I am not saying that Judah was not hurt, and I am not saying that he would have beaten Tszyu. Actually, more than likely, Judah would have been out of there in the 3rd round.

But there are a couple of things that bother me with the stoppage.

1st - It was the very end of the round, and Judah would have had a minute to recover.

2nd - Although Judah fell, and was wobbly, he clearly had his wits, and knew what was going on. His body didnt immediately respond to what his head was thinking, but I think he was NEARLY clear headed.

3rd - Once Nady saw Judah fall, he immediately waved the fight off, instead of giving Judah the benefit of the doubt IN A CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT. Judah jumped right back up after he fell back down, and was clear headed enough to argue his point that the fight shouldnt have been stopped.

I just wish we could have seen more of that fight, and what would have happened with Judah getting the 1 minute of recovery time.

Judah CLEARLY dominated the 1st round, and Tszyu clearly dominated the 2nd round. I would have liked to see the fight go on just a little bit more.

I agree. Zab was hurt no doubt, but I think if he had stayed down or taken a knee before jumping straight back up he might have been able to get his legs back together. Might is the key word.

Comment

Working...
    X