Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury is moving past boxing to WWE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like he needs something other than boxing, especially considering his on-going mental health battles. Given the short shelf life of boxers, WWE is hopefully a platform he can transition into after he's done with boxing as by the sounds of it, he still needs something to get him up in the morning and to keep him in a routine.

Comment

Cain Velasquez just left the ufc to go to wwe big for wwe fans.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        New company by Chris Jericho. Reminds me of WCW mixed with WWE. Has Jim Ross as commentator, and nothing but adults in the audience. How WWE used to be
        So basically wrestling for adult nerds that never grew up and still wear super hero shirts

Comment

Fury is great at saying & doing sh^t that gets him attention. This is nothing unusual for him. The rematch will go down. Idk about Feb., but after that cut Feb. didnt seem like it was gonna be 100% anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
            I feel like he needs something other than boxing, especially considering his on-going mental health battles. Given the short shelf life of boxers, WWE is hopefully a platform he can transition into after he's done with boxing as by the sounds of it, he still needs something to get him up in the morning and to keep him in a routine.
            Yea I think you are likely right.

Fury NEEDS something to get him up in the morning or I think he will go off the tracks. And idk that it can be something where its nice & quiet & behind the scenes. I think he needs to be in the spotlight.

So idk how well this WWE thing goes this time around, but I think this is something I could see him doing after boxing or something similar.

Comment

Fury is selling the WWE fight with Browman. He'll be back next year, don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                He doesn't have the passion but he's still the best.
                I think thats the way it was always going to be for Fury. That & those who think his whole career is some fluke like the Floyd haters claim about him lol. Its weird how some fans cant give the most basic of respect to high level fighters when they are clearly of quality just because of silly hangups or other bs.

Comment

Am surprised a lot of youse are taking this serious, this is just a one off clownish event for him to get his name out there, make more arab money and put the Wilder PPV sales up.

Comment

He's obviously scared of Wilder and just happy that he barely survived their first encounter.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnTaylor View Post
                      He's obviously scared of Wilder and just happy that he barely survived their first encounter.
                      Nobody, least of all the Gypsy King, is scared of that bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X