No announcement yet.

Usyk should win this fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usyk should win this fight

Could always be an upset but I’m picking the former cruiserweight champ tonight

Yeah? You think that the first man to hold 4 belts in the cruiserweight divison, doing so in only 16 fights is going to beat a 1200 underdog?

you don't say.

Comment

This was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Yeah? You think that the first man to hold 4 belts in the cruiserweight divison, doing so in only 16 fights is going to beat a 1200 underdog?

you don't say.
        He can’t go sleep on Witherspoon or he will be put to sleep so I’m expecting a cautious fight that will be a decision win

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

you don't say.

Comment

Iparm actually picking the right guy to win ?? Say it ain’t so!!

Comment

Witherspoon will knock Usyk out and end his career. This is a stupid move by Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                Witherspoon will knock Usyk out and end his career. This is a stupid move by Usyk.
                It’s very possible

I’m giving Usyk a bit chance here to show me he’s good but Witherspoon could ruin his career

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                  You were saying...

Comment

Usyk beat a used car salesman, not exactly a cab driver but close enough! WTF **** matchmaking was this lol

Comment

Working...
                    X