Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz best chin in heavyweight boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    People can say whatever they want, but the video evidence shows otherwise. Even when unloading trying to stop the sub par opposition he's been facing, his power is nothing more than average.
    Bollocks mate.Joshua landed at will at Takam and couldn't get him out. Even Chisora steamrolled him. Joshua's power is overrated. Dave Allen as he said has sparred many many times with both, and I'll take his word over yours. Joshua also couldn't put a dent in Parker. Dillian Whyte absolutely flattened him with a punch, and also decked him with a nice headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
      He doesn't. Everything Joshua throws is all power, he throws his hardest at all times. Fury doesn't, he boxers, conserves energy, but when he sits down on his punches he hits harder than Joshua. Dave Allen said on twitter that it may surprise people, but Tyson Fury hits a lot harder than Joshua when he throws bombs.
      Lol

No he doesn’t.

But believe what you want.

Comment

Bollocks mate.Joshua landed at will at Takam and couldn't get him out. Even Chisora steamrolled him. Joshua's power is overrated. Dave Allen as he said has sparred many many times with both, and I'll take his word over yours. Joshua also couldn't put a dent in Parker. Dillian Whyte absolutely flattened him with a punch, and also decked him with a nice headbutt.
        You don't have to take a word. Watch the fights. Fury isn't anywhere close to being a puncher. All the guys you mentioned hit harder than Fury.

Comment

You don't have to take a word. Watch the fights. Fury isn't anywhere close to being a puncher. All the guys you mentioned hit harder than Fury.
          Fury is a big puncher,but he can just box and dance around these level of guys like Joshua.

When asked about Chisora's power after his rematch with him. Fury replied - "I don't know, he never hit me." If Fury landed the shots at Takam like Joshua did he'd have laid him out like he did Schwarz. Massive power.

Comment

Fury is a big puncher,but he can just box and dance around these level of guys like Joshua.

When asked about Chisora's power after his rematch with him. Fury replied - "I don't know, he never hit me." If Fury landed the shots at Takam like Joshua did he'd have laid him out like he did Schwarz. Massive power.
            Fury is average for a HW. For his size, he's a Malignaggi level puncher.

Comment

Fury is average for a HW. For his size, he's a Malignaggi level puncher.
              Don’t mind that guy he actually posted a topic on who would win “FLOYD vs Canelo and Manny at the same time” lol

No joke

Comment

I wouldn't say Ruiz has the best chin in heavyweight boxing. It's good but he did get hurt and dropped by Joshua and he was almost KO'd in that 3rd round, if not for that temple shot he landed and if Joshua was more careful and patient with his punches who knows.

At the moment I would probably choose Adam Kownacki as the best chin in heavyweight boxing. Let's see how his chin looks against top opposition when he faces them. So far, so good though.
                Last edited by True That; 08-10-2019, 05:39 AM.

Comment

The punch Joshua landed after Ruiz got dropped was hellacious, Ruiz just ate it (no pun).

So yeah, he might have the best chin.

Comment

Hes up there. That straight right he took just after he got off the floor would have stopped alot of heavies. Joshua thought he could finish him there and then.

Comment

Anthony crolla hits harder than fury...that’s saying something

Comment

Working...
                      X