Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ex-Boxer Pleads Guilty To Laundering Money For Drug Traffickers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ex-Boxer Pleads Guilty To Laundering Money For Drug Traffickers

Retired junior welterweight Raul Torres could be looking at a jail stint in the near future. He retired from the sport in 1997 after a decision win, and a record of 12-7-2 and 2 knockouts. He went ten rounds with an undefeated Hector Camacho in 1989, losing a unanimous decision in Atlantic City - a fight which took place under Evander Holyfield vs. Alex Stewart.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“The FBI caught the 56-year-old former fighter discussed washing money by buying houses, fixing them and selling them for a profit.”

I’ll continue to offer my editing services at no charge. It’s really needed on this site. Yet, nobody takes me up on it. Hmm...

Comment

This guy was 2 decades to late. He wouldve been a perfect opponent for PBC WW's. He wouldve been making that Haymon money, no need to launder it...

Comment

I read the title and thought Khurtsidze had caught another case

Comment

Yet Hillary Clinton Maxine Waters and Elijah Cummings wash money through phoney Donations and bank kick backs

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Yet Hillary Clinton Maxine Waters and Elijah Cummings wash money through phoney Donations and bank kick backs
            Funny, you're the first to 'report' it. Maybe you should start your own 'news' network. Call it the 'DA Who Makes Up B.S. Channel'.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Nobody washes more drug money than the Republican party. Google Ronald Reagan/Oliver North, Iran Contra.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
                “The FBI caught the 56-year-old former fighter discussed washing money by buying houses, fixing them and selling them for a profit.”

I’ll continue to offer my editing services at no charge. It’s really needed on this site. Yet, nobody takes me up on it. Hmm...
                So he was flipping houses

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I read the title and thought Khurtsidze had caught another case
                  I thought the same thing

Comment

A record of 12-7-2 and 2 knockouts....how else is dude gonna eat ?

Comment

Working...
                    X