Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the f**k is happening on DAZN right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    Randos being interviewed everywhere... f**k, p*ssy, d*ck getting thrown around by “commentators”... a punch machine... Mannix and Mora selling their soul to tell us we should be happy about this... undercard fights featuring you tubers...

I feel like I’m watching the Teen Choice Awards without censors.
    It’s pretty sad. Again for the second time in two weeks I notice tension between Mora and Mannix too. They have got to remove Mannix. He’s way too negative

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      Yeah put on 10 ounce gloves and step into a ring...and they do have a lot to gain, but they've earned it...people are willing to pay to watch these guys fight...so be it...and by virtue of that they have more to lose than the average guy too...if either of them takes a bad loss here, it would probably impact his brand and earning potential going forward.

I have full respect for anyone who steps into the ring
      All of their fans are from the trophy generation. They wouldn't be nearly as hard on someone for a loss as a new age boxing fan who writes anyone off once they take a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        It’s pretty sad. Again for the second time in two weeks I notice tension between Mora and Mannix too. They have got to remove Mannix. He’s way too negative
        Can you blame him? You can tell he thinks its a farce. I'm sure most of the guys do, but Mannix isn't towing the party line.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
          I think people are just jealous they are making millions just from youtube money.I'll be honest i wish i made millions by making videos on youtube.
          Right...I mean I think they are kind of clowns too and scratch my head as far as how they even got so popular...but as far as stepping into a ring, I have full respect for anyone who does that...it takes balls, or vag.ina hairs or something if you're a lady

Comment

Go to bed then, grandpa.

Comment

Again for the second time in two weeks I notice tension between Mora and Mannix too.
              It's not real tension. Sergio is on Mannix's podcast all they time and they seriously get into it. They're friends and respect each other, which is why they don't walk on eggshells when they get on the mic together.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                All of their fans are from the trophy generation. They wouldn't be nearly as hard on someone for a loss as a new age boxing fan who writes anyone off once they take a loss.
                Idk...that one youtuber that KSI beat...I mean I don't follow that stuff but it seems like he dropped off the map once he lost...who knows though I don't really care...I just don't really hate on these guys for doing what they are doing...it could bring some new fans to the sport for the old vets too.

I agree about not liking the part where once you lose one or 3 fights you are all of a sudden a bum.

Comment

He does have some smarmy negative energy...I agree...I've seen worse guys though...I'll give him a chance

Comment

maaaaan Mannix is throwing everyone under the bus tonight
                    "Haney defending the belt that was given to him"
                    "he earned it"
                    "no. He won interim...whatever that means, since there was an active champion already..."

mannix trying to get fired like he's George Costanza lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                      Idk...that one youtuber that KSI beat...I mean I don't follow that stuff but it seems like he dropped off the map once he lost...who knows though I don't really care...I just don't really hate on these guys for doing what they are doing...it could bring some new fans to the sport for the old vets too.

I agree about not liking the part where once you lose one or 3 fights you are all of a sudden a bum.
                      See, I didn't even know KSI fought another youtuber lol.

I'm 34, which somehow makes me ancient these days haha

Comment

Working...
                      X