No announcement yet.

My coming out thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My coming out thread.

So I recently came to the realisation that im attracted to post op transsexuals. I watched a vid earlier of this she male it was purring at me telepathically. There was no noticeable bulge and i found myself aroused. Is it sinful of me? I think this thread should be a safespace to announce your unconventional attractions to different genders etc fuk it why not.

You must have played pitch and catch in the joint

Comment

There's no shame in it.

I'd totally get plowed by and suck off Lena Kelly here and take her load. I'm mostly straight but there's no shame in lusting after an sexy, hardbodied t-girl.

Comment

It's your life man, do whatever you want with the time you got. Just don't rape anybody.

Comment

You’ve been convinced that your sexual orientation means more that it actually does. It’s the fault of society, who you’re attracted to has nothing to do with no one but yourself. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            You must have played pitch and catch in the joint
            Never been to the joint bro. Haven't even had a physical encounter with a trans. Just seen them online.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
              There's no shame in it.

I'd totally get plowed by and suck off Lena Kelly here and take her load. I'm mostly straight but there's no shame in lusting after an sexy, hardbodied t-girl.

Wait what? Take her load she still has man parts? She doesn't have noticeable bulge though. I agree that she's attractive though man.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                It's your life man, do whatever you want with the time you got. Just don't rape anybody.
                Good post bro. Im not of that rapist mindset im fairly chilled.

Comment

Originally posted by MOMENTO MORI View Post
                  You’ve been convinced that your sexual orientation means more that it actually does. It’s the fault of society, who you’re attracted to has nothing to do with no one but yourself. Enjoy!
                  Thanks for the the advice bro, i get what your saying it makes perfect sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X