No announcement yet.

You guys do realize

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    A small minded person would be one who just discovered a buzzterm like 'smh' and then can't stop using it every other sentence.

No, if Kovalev beat up the MW like he obviously could have he wouldn't get credit for it. "Canelo was too small" "Canelo was in over his head" etc. That would have become the narrative.
    So Youre dumb dumb. Im smh because yall sound like a bunch of fcking idiots. Thats all i would do in your fxking faces. Yall are losers that watch to many movies that you cant even tell a ko when you see one. Smh

The general boxing fans have no clue about belts, whos champion, Weight classes, catch weights. Youre idiot
    Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 11-03-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      The fact he took this fight immediately after being in a war..... Let u know he had no real intention of winning.

Im not saying he took a "dive" but this was 100% money motivated
      Great points. Kovalev had no choice but to accept this date. It was a huge payday. Canelo did move up in weight and knock out a champ but Kovalev is well past his prime and coming off a short layoff after a tough fight. I will not claim that it was a "cherrypick" but I would have preferred Canelo against Bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        This sounds stupid. Maybe he backed up the same reason EVERY else has. Canelo is actually pretty good...maybe. You dont cash out and leave money on the table. Smh
        That was a good pretend ko. Kov deserves an oscar for that. Looked real as shlt
        Wasn't even really a pretend KO, the punches were real but Kov sold them better than they were. The real obvious part is his zero desire to get back up, pretending to be out with his clear eyes just sitting there while the ref immediately calls off the fight.

Fighters throw fights by taking real punches as well. It's not always a phantom punch, or dumbass Bruce Seldon's terrible acting against Mike Tyson. That's how they make it less obvious, they're tough and used to taking real punches anyway and they get compensated for it with the fix-money.

Comment

Wasn't even really a pretend KO, the punches were real but Kov sold them better than they were. The real obvious part is his zero desire to get back up, pretending to be out with his clear eyes just sitting there while the ref immediately calls off the fight.

Fighters throw fights by taking real punches as well. It's not always a phantom punch, or dumbass Bruce Seldon's terrible acting against Mike Tyson. That's how they make it less obvious, they're tough and used to taking real punches anyway and they get compensated for it with the fix-money.

Yall keep saying fixed money. KOV would made more money beating canelo. I dont think yall understand.

You dont dive against canelo. You beat him and become the face of boxing. Look at ruiz. An obscure boxer doing global tours.

Comment

So Youre dumb dumb. Im smh because yall sound like a bunch of fcking idiots. Thats all i would do in your fxking faces. Yall are losers that watch to many movies that you cant even tell a ko when you see one. Smh

The general boxing fans have no clue about belts, whos champion, Weight classes, catch weights. Youre idiot
            I can tell you've never taken a dive, all that brain trauama you received was legit, I can tell by your writing because you sound like a moron.

Comment

I can tell you've never taken a dive, all that brain trauama you received was legit, I can tell by your writing because you sound like a moron.
              Cool i know these guys way more than you. Youre an idiot that never been in a fight. Youre a loser. SMH. A loser. Lmao. Youre a loser that cant sense.

Look i guess its all opinion and we can only speculate whether he took a dive or not.

But it's a fact that youre a nerd. A little bltch discrediting other men because girls tell you youre inadequate. Goofy mfer

Comment

Yall keep saying fixed money. KOV would made more money beating canelo. I dont think yall understand.

You dont dive against canelo. You beat him and become the face of boxing. Look at ruiz. An obscure boxer doing global tours.
                I am not claiming "fix" but how could Kovalev have won at that point. If he lost the 11th he would have needed a K.O. He was jabbing all night and not setting down on his shots. When did Kovalev throw a powerful right hand? The fight lacked excitement until the knockout. Kovalev was fighting to survive, plain and simple. Of course beating Canelo would have been huge for his career but Kovalev is well past his prime and was coming off of a tough fight with a short layoff. Look at Ruiz? He is in his prime and knocked out a guy with a glass jaw. No comparison.

Comment

Lmao. Even MORE reason to beat canelo. Instant global recognition, crazy endorsement deals, he can then milk the win by taking a few soft touches and retiring. Smh you guys dont even make sense
                  He'd be swimming with the fishes if he took your advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                    I am not claiming "fix" but how could Kovalev have won at that point. If he lost the 11th he would have needed a K.O. He was jabbing all night and not setting down on his shots. When did Kovalev throw a powerful right hand? The fight lacked excitement until the knockout. Kovalev was fighting to survive, plain and simple. Of course beating Canelo would have been huge for his career but Kovalev is well past his prime and was coming off of a tough fight with a short layoff. Look at Ruiz? He is in his prime and knocked out a guy with a glass jaw. No comparison.
                    Yes. Kov was spent. He is past it. Canelo was killing his body. Kov has a soft body. He just fought a month ago. He CRUMBLED when got ko. Tom hanks couldn't have faked that.

And beating the face of boxing at any stage in your career is beating the face of boxing. Its just like ruiz but kov already had more of a following. The odds were against kov but he didmt take a dive. Not by getting koed like that.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                      He'd be swimming with the fishes if he took your advice.
                      Lmao........

Comment

Working...
                      X