Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Will Run and Try To Win Via Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    Anthony "quitter" Johnson will be lucky to see the 4th round. I have him quitting in round 3 this time.
    It would be the 1st time.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      It would be the 1st time.
      Agree. He usually quits in round 6, not round 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        Agree. He usually quits
        Show me......

Comment

Originally posted by *Makaveli* View Post
          Joshua's sparring little fat guys and Ruiz has been on a diet. He's going to be scratching his head when a lean, slimmed down Ruiz walks in the ring and batters him
          Ruiz and slim will never go together. Yes that's what fighters are suppose to do spar ? In this case very bad news for Ruiz because AJ has never really taking sparring as a priority after the Klitschko win now he has some quality preparation to get used to a shorter opponent ,there will be no changing ones . Smart money is on AJ ,that's why most smart people will money and some wont .

Comment

Andy could do three years of hard labor in a Nazi concentration camp.

He'd look about the same when he gets out, maybe 10 lbs. lighter.

Comment

I think anyone would be a fool to completely count AJ out of this fight. He is capable, he showed that when he caught Ruiz and floored him. The problem is Ruiz does throw dangerous combos and punches to the back of the head. AJ would do right to keep Ruiz off him by Jabbing and moving around. It will open Ruiz up more as he tries to come forward to engage with AJ. Hopefully leaving him vunerable some of AJs power shots. AJ is determined I'm sure its not going to be an easy fight for Ruiz. If you look back to the Klitschko fight AJ fought with so much heart he worked hard to get that win. I believe he will have to do so for this fight, but I believe he's capable as he showed us back then.

Comment

Like Foreman said, AJ needs to "pop, pop, hold". Do that for 12 and Ruiz will have no answer for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  AJs a lop, he cant run all night. He dont do roadwork. I bet he does the eliptical for cardio 😂
                  you do realise that Andy Ruiz is not an undisputed champion right? I see it on your profile. He doesnt have the WBC belt which means he is not the undisputed champion and seriously this guy should enjoy it because come December It will likely change hands.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Like Foreman said, AJ needs to "pop, pop, hold". Do that for 12 and Ruiz will have no answer for it.
                    Agreed but as somebody mentioned and that GIF of the Parker fight confirmed, Joshua is not very good at that. Joshua will need the help of a referee who is ready to help bail Joshua out when the going gets rough.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

We know Anthony Joshua will run. But if Joshua wins a decision like a chicken, its still considered a loss. The few surviving A.J fans claim that this was a fluke, and that Joshua will obliterate Andy Ruiz; lets see if Joshua can make good on these wacky promises.
                      Lol. Why in the hell was the ref breaking them up???????

Comment

Working...
                      X