Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo fans: Canelo won the rematch, look at GGGs face ...what about now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok this thread is just mocking idiot canelo fans who said look at his face he won, anyone getting all philosophical in this thread lighten up u uptight geeks.

now on another note just found this video where stitch duran said look at the faces lol at the 2:00 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FsD_3CUEpg

Comment

Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
      The marked faces discussion was never in reference to "who won" either fight. It was in reference to Borat stans, like yourselves, who suggested GGG won both fights (he didnt) because he landed more jabs...and "his jab a power punch doe".

His jab is a normal jab. That's it. That's all. He has a good jab though, for sure, but it's a jab. If and when GGG ever KD or KOd an opponent with a jab says more about the horrible quality of his resume than it does his jab or his power.

Again, GGG is a good fighter. GGG is better than Thurman, Porter, Danny G, and Spence, but his power was always overblown. That's why he looked ordinary and went 1-2-1 against Canelo, Danny J, and Dervenchenko.

The best threads were when you fold would suggest GGG was ATG MW. Always had me crying XD XD XD
      First thing first let's not lie and revise history like so many of you Canelo fans love to do.

No one said GGG won because of his jab. GGG landed more punches than Canelo did. It was you guys who decided that since Canelo got outlanded that you would find a statistic that fits your agenda.

Tell me how many boxing fights devolve into jabs vs power punches. Hmm? None. Only GGG vs Canelo. Tons of boxers have used a jab as their primary weapon and damage dealer but no, it only matters when Canelo is involved.

GGGs jab kept snapping Canelos head back all night so I dont see the problem with you complaining he kept throwing it. It was effective and Canelo did nothing about it.

If you were a boxer and you knew the other guy was faster than you and waiting to counter your power hand but ate jabs all night why would you change your strategy?

But nah. Only kind if boxing match you'll find where power punches matter SO MUCH is GGG/Canelo.

****. Even Kovalev on the slide KOed a guy who was gassed with a jab. It's not impossible. Saying a jab is a jab and nothing more just proves you know nothing. There are different kinds of jabs.

Take Lomachenko jab vs GGGs jab.

They the same doe.

Originally posted by Caxcan View Post
      Canelo beat GGG by the standards his own team put forth, even his trainer said you're a whiny hypocrite if you complain about the decision. The fact that he also dished out a beating on him while turning the tables on him was just further validation-- and he didn't just batter GGG's head, some of the best work done by either fighter was Canelo's digging body attack (which some biased fans conveniently ignore).

Meanwhile GGG fans are conveniently trying to overlook Chenko's body attack, because as badly as Chenko looked, GGG was just as hurt to the body.
      So fighters arent allowed to get hurt? Canelo went to the body all he wanted but it didnt change the outcome of the fight did it? Also winning the narrative doesnt mean you won the fight.

Just because GGGs camp challenged Canelo to fight Mexican style and Canelo obliged does not give him an inherent advantage on the score cards now does it? And if you think it should then you shouldnt be watching boxing and should go watch WWE instead.

You only use what trainers say when what they say fits your agenda. Trainers arent the guys fighting in the ring nor do they, or should they have enough time to score the rounds. That's not their job.

When Floyd Senior told Floyd he was losing the fight against Pacquiao was he? If he wasnt why did he say it?

Or when a fighter s getting beat to **** and they till their fighter that they're doing good?

And just so you both of you guys know, no one had Canelo winning either fight. Only groupies like you guys.

Check the media score cards why dont you or polls about both fights. Then consider that Canelo has a bigger fan base and influence than GGG. If Canelo really won why the majority felt he didnt?

Why did fans here vote:

Fight1
      370 75.98% GGG
      67 13.76%Canelo
      50 10.27% Draw

Fight 2
      166 57.44% GGG
      96 33.22% Canelo
      27 9.34%Draw

If they believed Canelo won so handily?

Or the media?

GGG vs Canelo

21GGG
      1 Canelo
      3 Draw

21/25 = 84%

GGG vs Canelo 2

34 for GGG
      2 Canelo
      15 Draw

34/51 =67%

I ask questions but am I going to get answers or are you gonna run away scared?

Comment

LOL People pointed at GGG face to make fun of him lmfao their is a difference lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
          What do you consider a world class fighter then because there are a ton of people who say he had crazy raw power. Did he find ways to deliver it against his best opponents? No. But he still could punch, no one denies that.
          And? David Lemiuex can punch...just ask Curtis Stevens who hits harder.

Hint: its David Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
            First thing first let's not lie and revise history like so many of you Canelo fans love to do.

No one said GGG won because of his jab. GGG landed more punches than Canelo did. It was you guys who decided that since Canelo got outlanded that you would find a statistic that fits your agenda.

Tell me how many boxing fights devolve into jabs vs power punches. Hmm? None. Only GGG vs Canelo. Tons of boxers have used a jab as their primary weapon and damage dealer but no, it only matters when Canelo is involved.

GGGs jab kept snapping Canelos head back all night so I dont see the problem with you complaining he kept throwing it. It was effective and Canelo did nothing about it.

If you were a boxer and you knew the other guy was faster than you and waiting to counter your power hand but ate jabs all night why would you change your strategy?

But nah. Only kind if boxing match you'll find where power punches matter SO MUCH is GGG/Canelo.

****. Even Kovalev on the slide KOed a guy who was gassed with a jab. It's not impossible. Saying a jab is a jab and nothing more just proves you know nothing. There are different kinds of jabs.

Take Lomachenko jab vs GGGs jab.

They the same doe.

So fighters arent allowed to get hurt? Canelo went to the body all he wanted but it didnt change the outcome of the fight did it? Also winning the narrative doesnt mean you won the fight.

Just because GGGs camp challenged Canelo to fight Mexican style and Canelo obliged does not give him an inherent advantage on the score cards now does it? And if you think it should then you shouldnt be watching boxing and should go watch WWE instead.

You only use what trainers say when what they say fits your agenda. Trainers arent the guys fighting in the ring nor do they, or should they have enough time to score the rounds. That's not their job.

When Floyd Senior told Floyd he was losing the fight against Pacquiao was he? If he wasnt why did he say it?

Or when a fighter s getting beat to **** and they till their fighter that they're doing good?

And just so you both of you guys know, no one had Canelo winning either fight. Only groupies like you guys.

Check the media score cards why dont you or polls about both fights. Then consider that Canelo has a bigger fan base and influence than GGG. If Canelo really won why the majority felt he didnt?

Why did fans here vote:

Fight1
            370 75.98% GGG
            67 13.76%Canelo
            50 10.27% Draw

Fight 2
            166 57.44% GGG
            96 33.22% Canelo
            27 9.34%Draw

If they believed Canelo won so handily?

Or the media?

GGG vs Canelo

21GGG
            1 Canelo
            3 Draw

21/25 = 84%

GGG vs Canelo 2

34 for GGG
            2 Canelo
            15 Draw

34/51 =67%

I ask questions but am I going to get answers or are you gonna run away scared?
            Borat is beloved by Trump stans like yourself especially on this forum.

More importantly tho Canelo is hated and people say Trout, Lara, Cotto, and even Muslim Borat beat him.

I'll post using a more neutral source including the media when I have more time tomorrow.

Otherwise keep throating those white ppl yo

Comment

Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
              Borat is beloved by Trump stans like yourself especially on this forum.

More importantly tho Canelo is hated and people say Trout, Lara, Cotto, and even Muslim Borat beat him.

I'll post using a more neutral source including the media when I have more time tomorrow.

Otherwise keep throating those white ppl yo
              Not even white.

Not even playing it up to white people just watching boxing.

Good to know you're a trash ass poster who makes all us minority look bad when you cant win an argument and need to play the race card.

You're so f.ucking embarrassing.

Comment

some how the OP blalantly ignored the whooping ggg took to the body in both fights...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                  Phew. There’s light and honesty in boxing after all. Most GGG Groupies haven’t said, once, since the “win” vs Devry, that GGg’s armor took a toll after the Canelo rematch. Most Groupies just say he’s old and never acknowledging a hard fight and realistic recovery. These same fans are the ones whom are saying Kovalev is finished for the same exact logic, taking a beating...
                  That and be a abandoned his jab in those fights. I think he is done

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    some how the OP blalantly ignored the whooping ggg took to the body in both fights...
                    That’s not his point my dude. His point was or is that the gintards were bragging to the golovtards that based on the damage to the face after the fight ggg got his azz handed to him. The TS actually made a great point but like he said you can’t have it both ways and they know it. He cornered them and there really is no way out except to admit they are haters which they won’t do.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                      LOL People pointed at GGG face to make fun of him lmfao their is a difference lol.
                      Yes and no. Getting lit up like a Xmas tree was a good one but most were haters using that as an excuse
                      Like the TS said you can’t have it both ways

Comment

Working...
                      X