Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Can Beat Spence & Crawford!!!...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Manny tires now and needs breaks

If Spence let's pac fight at pacs pace and coast at times, old pac can pull it out.

But if Spence forces him to fight and use his stamina when he doesnt want to.....

Pac skill and speed is too much for most, even this old pac, but he gets tired and needs breaks now.

Yeah but as we can see Spence panics under pressure and PAC will put that pressure like no other!! AND MUCH HIGHER RING IQ!

Spence:
    “Man down!
    It’s me...I’m man.”

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      I've been saying from the start that pac will make spence look worse than margarito.

If u know boxing u will know that Spence isn't anywhere close to pac skill.
      Pretty much...

Comment

• Spence and Crawford will murder GrandPac...

Comment

• Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
          Yeah but as we can see Spence panics under pressure and PAC will put that pressure like no other!! AND MUCH HIGHER RING IQ!

Spence:
          “Man down!
          It’s me...I’m man.”
          Lol @ bolded...

They’re sleeping on Manny’s ring IQ most definitely...nothing but age discrimination...smh...
          Last edited by Donnie Herrera; 10-07-2019, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Would still favor Spence and Bud over PAC

But PAC continues to amaze me. He’s proven me wrong many times

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaccey View Post
              Is that so? He was the considered the best active at the weight before his injury took down both porter and Garcia, but he wasn't that good right? Please. Manny fought him cause he was the weakest of the champs, and he still got pushed at certain points in the fight.

Draw? No Thurman knows he lost, but he did better than both broner and lucas did combined. That alone warrants a rematch especially since he was the champ at the time.

How would porter be able to fight manny when he'll be on the shelf come this September? Unless you're acknowledging the fact manny is a opportunist and wants him and his most vulnerable, which he would most certainly be at.

Manny attitude toward Spence after the Garcia told the whole story, something his fans don't seem to understand he doesn't want that fight. He'll fight Danny before either of those two.
              Totally agree with you! manny doesnt want the spence fight! all you gotta do is look at his twitter fight poll in march having the likes of mayweather, thurman, danny garcia, and porter but spence name was nowhere to be found and mind you spence has the ibf strap. go figure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
                It was Arum that rejected the fight...Manny will fight anyone...he can beat Crawford and Spence...Mikey sent 12 with Spence and he’s no Manny...Slence didn’t punk Manny...Manny was the interim WBA champ and wanted the regular WBA strap Thurman had as Thurman was he bigger money fight...I guarantee you Manny will face the winner of Spence vs Porter...and then Crawford...all three are the money fights at welterweight so it’s gonna happen as long as Manny keeps fightin’...

P.S Khan is a big money fight for Manny too...so he could get him out of the way before facing the Spence vs Porter winner...
                manny isnt stepping in the ring with neither of them guys he knows them 2 are big threats! he has his sights on mikey garcia!

Comment

• Originally posted by speedbreaker View Post
                  manny isnt stepping in the ring with neither of them guys he knows them 2 are big threats! he has his sights on mikey garcia!
                  Crawford fight might not happen but it wouldn’t be because Manny is scared...rather promotional rifts between PBC & Top Rank...despite Bob acting like he wants the Spence fight for Crawford...I think Manny should fight Spence by the summer...or he just may retire without fighting Spence...he has easier fights like Danny...Mikey and Porter...the smart thing to do would be for Manny to let Errol get worn from a couple Porter like wars to get softened up...then go for the kill...but as of right now even...Manny can still beat Spence & Crawford...they don’t have the skill he has nor have faced the competition he has...they are B+ fighters...while Manny is an ATG...

Comment

• Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
                    Crawford fight might not happen but it wouldn’t be because Manny is scared...rather promotional rifts between PBC & Top Rank...despite Bob acting like he wants the Spence fight for Crawford...I think Manny should fight Spence by the summer...or he just may retire without fighting Spence...he has easier fights like Danny...Mikey and Porter...the smart thing to do would be for Manny to let Errol get worn from a couple Porter like wars to get softened up...then go for the kill...but as of right now even...Manny can still beat Spence & Crawford...they don’t have the skill he has nor have faced the competition he has...they are B+ fighters...while Manny is an ATG...
                    porter is a tough fight for anyone at welter i dont like that fight for a 40 year old pac, major pressure fighter that has a mauling style constantly in your face and has a good motor!

Comment

• In 2010.
                      Today, no.

Comment

Working...
                      X