Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Golovkin-Derevyanchenko Will Be a War, Will Age GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
    Saunders is all wrong in his prediction.

It will not be some deadbeat brawl. Neither guy wants that. Dervenchenko will try to get inside and GGG will try to keep it on the outside.

A brawl will not erupt and it wont be a short night for either guy
    I dont think it will be an all out brawl by any means but they will have their moments... i just expect a good competitive fight.

Comment

so is Andrade-BJS an impossible thing to organize again?

Comment

And Saunders will still hide from him. What a joke of a fighter.

Comment

And if Golovkin suddenly looks like his younger self again, BJS will do what BJS does best.

Comment

Maybe blow job will finally fight him. He needed to wait till he was ready I remember that was like 3 or 5 years ago. Fuking chump

Comment

But ggg still in his prime doe

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Billy Hoe Saunders, the man that admitted triple cccheap would beat him and Eubank on the same night at the same time ladies an gentlemen!

Made fun of a drug addict and even had his child low blow his opponent at the weigh in!

Ducked Andrade twice shamefully with once being caught on PED’s after he claimed all American fighters were on PED’s!

He’s still living off that Lemiux win while doing nothing but begging Canelo for a lottery ticket!

Fingers crossed Benavides or Callum Smith gets their hands on him sooner than later and shut him up!

and he biffed a chicken at Wilder don't forget

Comment

Well GGG is 37 I mean realistically the Down Fall is Coming Sooner rather than later because again HE IS 37

I do think he has enough to beat Derevyenchenko though probably impressively, if not then Derevyenchenko if he can't stop him probably loses by controversial decision reserving the potential of Canelo vs GGG III

Comment

and he biffed a chicken at Wilder don't forget

I love that the chicken incident is on Billy-Joe's record

you have to be special to pull off shlt like that

Comment

Working...
                    X