No announcement yet.

Now Canelo is a boxing god for doing what GGG had already done two years ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
    Im a fan of both but ill say Canelo beat Jacobs much better than Ggg did. Ggg struggled i had it 6 to 6 the kd saved him the win.
    Canelo on the other hand won 8 to 4 for me he beat Jacobs more convincingly.
    Jacobs said out his own mouth

Ggg has 1 style he's very affective with it but still just 1 style while Canelo has learned how switch it up and be more verastile which was the end result from last night.
    Yeah I think Canelo did better but it's still a win for both. And GGG was able to drop Jacobs. I had it 6-6 too.

Comment

Only for those who don't really appreciate boxing. Those of us who do know what we saw yesterday. We're seeing him turn into an all time great. And he already did more than Golovkin, he actually has a P4P win on his resume, just as many belts, and a champ in 3 divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Canelo has 5 elite wins while GGG has 1.

Plus the God canelo beat jacobs more convincingly
        What were the 5 elite wins?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Canelo BEAT GGG so bad that Maxi pads literally disappeared from boxingscene for months. Now he's back trolling again but couldn't show his face the day after Canelo made fools out of Maxi Pad and the rest of the GGG fan girls. Most of them left for good Maxi just took a long vacation lol

It's bad time to be a GGG fan first got the Mexican Style beat out of him, his own trainer told the world he didn't win the fight, he ran out the ring like a coward pulling a Broner, forgot how to speak English, now a guy he struggled with gets best easily by Canelo and oh yeah he's back to fighting bums like Rolls.
          Stop debating like a child.

Canelo's doing great, but both GG fights were very close.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            Only for those who don't really appreciate boxing. Those of us who do know what we saw yesterday. We're seeing him turn into an all time great. And he already did more than Golovkin, he actually has a P4P win on his resume, just as many belts, and a champ in 3 divisions.
            He's doing great so far.

Hopefully he'll have some actual fights at SMW.

Calling him a 3 weight champ is a stretch.

Comment

it's funny to see so many hypocrites around here. They would belittle GGG as a boxer and call him a hypejob but at the same time would not admit to the fact that since Canelo couldn't get a convincing W over the "mediocre boxer and a hypejob" twice, it puts him on the same level.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                GGG beat Jacobs too. And a more prime versión coming from his career best win.

GGG beat Canelo at least once. At worse he's 1-1 with Canelo and got these big fighs when he was 35-36, not 28 years old.

What has Canelo done to be considered a god now?

Crazy how people live on a parallel reality.
                Ggg arguably lost to jacobs lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                  Ggg arguably lost to jacobs lol.
                  Which 7 rounds did you give to Jacobs?

Comment

did GGG ever move up to face a guy that was supposed to KO him?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Which 7 rounds did you give to Jacobs?
                      I said ggg arguably lost. Canelo clearly beat Jacobs. All I remember from that fight is ggg looking timid as he always does when he fights someone his size or that does have skills or power.

He dropped Jacobs but he was not that aggressive and didn’t really do much besides that.

I would have to watch the fight again to see which rounds went to who but I do remember thinking damn ggg might have lost this one but the judges sure as hell are not going mess up the super fight with canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X