Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we be objective about Fury, Wilder, and Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we be objective about Fury, Wilder, and Joshua?

In that neither one of these guys are really that good. I see fans of these 3 going at each other every day like either one of these guys are great fighters. Joshua is the best combination puncher of the 3. Wilder is the most powerful. Fury is the craziest and neither of them have defense to brag about.

Why make a thread you have no clue about ? lol

Comment

You will never change mind of fanboys, mostly because they have no minds, they live of emotions.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Why make a thread you have no clue about ? lol
        Educate this fool Jugglenowt

He's clearly discrediting AJ & probably rates Lennox Lewis as something special

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post

He would have called Lewis a defensless bum after getting K.O'd by McCall in his 26th fight ! We know this bc he calls 3 guys where the shortest one is 6'6 defensless based on nothing and all are undefeated but theyre not that good either
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-13-2018, 06:26 PM.

Comment

I don't think any of them are that good. AJ is my favorite because he is humble and admits he could be defeated and some heavyweights of the past may have been better than him and he admires them. Both Fury and Wilder are unbelievable loud mouth braggers who have declared themselves the best boxers in history. They both say they would destroy and knock out all the great past heavyweights with ease. So I root for them to lose. Of the two Fury is the most obnoxious and disrespectful. I pray the Wilder vs Fury happens because one of these two bragging windbags will find out they are not the best boxer in history.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post

Yea. Educate me please. I told you they were trash.

Comment

bump. These mfers are garbage

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                  bump. These mfers are garbage
                  😂 😂 😂

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I don't think any of them are that good. AJ is my favorite because he is humble and admits he could be defeated and some heavyweights of the past may have been better than him and he admires them. Both Fury and Wilder are unbelievable loud mouth braggers who have declared themselves the best boxers in history. They both say they would destroy and knock out all the great past heavyweights with ease. So I root for them to lose. Of the two Fury is the most obnoxious and disrespectful. I pray the Wilder vs Fury happens because one of these two bragging windbags will find out they are not the best boxer in history.
                    Chill out you big girl. Boxers have been trash talking each other for a long time, long before Fury and Wilder came on the scene. Femi's humbleness is just an act to extract money from casuals.

Deep down Fury and Wilder are decent guys, whereas Femi is apparently a nasty piece of work.

Comment

Working...
                    X