Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horn vs Pacquiao Rematch could be held at Philippine Arena on December 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isnt December 9th supposed to be the Loma rigo date?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Isnt December 9th supposed to be the Loma rigo date?
      If Top Rank / ESPN can fuze it into one fight card then it's a massive event.

Horn vs. Pacquiao
      Loma vs. Rigo
      Gvozdyk vs. Barrera

Comment

Horn looks like it could be a trilogy fight for Pacquiao. I know they intend for it to be Pacs last fight but he said he was retriing beofre and never did. If its 1-1 they will have a decider for big money. There was no demand for a 3rd fight with Bradley but it happened.
        Because of the fuss last time Pac will get the decision in the rematch. FTR I didn’t see a controversial decision. Pacquiao got mauled by the younger stronger fighter,showed his age and maybe took it lightly too. Nobody was giving Jeff a chance. It was a poor fight on paper and went under the radar because nobody rated Horn and it appeared to be a waste of time fight. Its shows how far Pac has fallen because Jeff on paper was levels below anyone Pac had faced in years. It was supposed to be an easy showcase. Now Horn has Pac full attention I think there’s things the Filipino can do to be more prepared last time.
        He was roughed up last time, got cut and looked sloppy. That 9th round he was very close to stopping Jeff but he didn’t have it in the tank to finish the job. Logic suggests that since the first fight the younger guy will have improved while the loser will have just gotten older.

I see Pac having his hands full again but getting the nod

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
          Yeah because Team Pacquiao is stupid enough to fight in Australia in their first encounter.
          that was their call.

The ball is in Horne's court...the rematch will be where he wants it.

Comment

they can hold it in the phillipines, they'll lose some gate revenue, but make it up in ad and ppv/tv revenue. It just sets up a trilogy, just as Arum planned.

Comment

Manny deserves it, but I bet this is more bs like when Manny was gonna fight Khan last time out & Arum was like "lol idk about that.....". Manny should get this rematch on the f#cking moon if that's where he wants it to take place at.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                How could they rob Horn? He lost the first one. It wasn't even close, that's the funny part. Jacobs and GGG was close. I believe Danny beat GGG even with the knockdown, Kov beat Ward(1st fight) and Pac beat horn. No bias. Out of all three, I'm super sure that Pac beat Horn
                If you think Jacobs beat GGG, you know nothing about boxing

Comment

Also, LOL at Pacquiao. A possible trilogy with Jeff ****ing Horn at his age. Good job Pac

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
                    Horn looks like it could be a trilogy fight for Pacquiao. I know they intend for it to be Pacs last fight but he said he was retriing beofre and never did. If its 1-1 they will have a decider for big money. There was no demand for a 3rd fight with Bradley but it happened.
                    Because of the fuss last time Pac will get the decision in the rematch. FTR I didn’t see a controversial decision. Pacquiao got mauled by the younger stronger fighter,showed his age and maybe took it lightly too. Nobody was giving Jeff a chance. It was a poor fight on paper and went under the radar because nobody rated Horn and it appeared to be a waste of time fight. Its shows how far Pac has fallen because Jeff on paper was levels below anyone Pac had faced in years. It was supposed to be an easy showcase. Now Horn has Pac full attention I think there’s things the Filipino can do to be more prepared last time.
                    He was roughed up last time, got cut and looked sloppy. That 9th round he was very close to stopping Jeff but he didn’t have it in the tank to finish the job. Logic suggests that since the first fight the younger guy will have improved while the loser will have just gotten older.

I see Pac having his hands full again but getting the nod
                    depends on how the rematch goes. if pac loses again then no 3rd fight. if pac dominate horn then no 3rd fight. if the rematch is close then i can see a 3rd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      that was their call.

The ball is in Horne's court...the rematch will be where he wants it.
                      So are you implying that Horn is the A-side now?
                      Last edited by SceneBoxer; 08-23-2017, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X