No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders is a ****ing racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Joe Saunders is a ****ing racist

I disliked him then for facing crap opponents and talking a lot of **** but as a human he always sounded decent.

However, after today - that racist twat with his, "..Japanese Ching Chong Man" was way out of line.

Someone ought to report him to the BBBofC

You're not wong there.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Go to IFLTV and watch the video with him and Chisora in it. I think Kugan was a bit stunned he used that language as well. I can't embed link ATM because I'm on my cell phone now.

I've just written a Tweet to him calling him a racist. As someone who got a lot of racial abuse growing up in London I'm really sensitive to that stuff and it's really disappointing to hear from any professional boxer. I'll tweet BBBofC as well. It's not fair that other boxers get a fined for using the N word if they're white but an English white guy gets away with calling Asians, "ching chong"

Comment

Stop it, quit being such a sensitive b.itch

He was just talking Sh.it for a interview

Comment

Me no rike

Comment

Racism is what's wrong with any sport. It's not to be taken lightly and neither should anyone ignore it.

Comment

Who's he talkin about Murata ?

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                  Racism is what's wrong with any sport. It's not to be taken lightly and neither should anyone ignore it.
                  You need to chill out

Racism and Nationalism is basically what's been driving the sport since its inception

Do you read the comments on this forum. It's like 60% racists comments

Saunders isn't racist in that interview he was with Chisora and getting interviewed by Kugan

He was talking sh.it trying to give a good entertaining interview. It's not that serious. We live in a world with real problems this isn't one of them. It's not that serious

You don't like him cool just watch his next fight and hope he gets KOd

I liked the interview and him crashing the press conference.

Comment

Dang thats pretty racist, should have just said the politically correct term of China man.

Comment

Working...
                    X