Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have awkward moments in nightclubs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else have awkward moments in nightclubs?

Okay boxingscene, I'll let you in on an embarrassing event that recently occurred at a nightclub I went to with my buddies.

I'm inexperienced with the whole "club scene" thing, I pretty much just tailed along with my buddies after my friends birthday party. Okay, snap I'll admit it, it was my first time going to a night club.

Whilst I was in the club I was bemused and perplexed at how so many people enjoy this crap, you had to pay a flat fee just to get in, the drinks were overpriced and you could barely hear anyone. Plus the music was garbage.

Well to cut to the chase, I happened to find myself sandwiched between a different group with some pretty ladies, one of these ladies began dancing close to me, then she graduated to shaking her buttocks and rubbing them over my crotch area. This was somewhat disconcerting, but arousing at the same time, I noticed her friends were laughing, and she was kind of semi-laughing to herself. Then I began to wonder whether she and her friends were trolling me.....

She then began to back up into me with her buttocks, I'm a rather short guy (5ft 6 and a half) with a slight frame so I was taken aback. She continued to back up into me and I ended up backing up into another lady who had a drink in her hand, causing her to spill it over her bosoms. Her boyfriend snapped and grabbed me, wrestling me into the servers area.

Luckily a bouncer came to break it up, but the downside was that he threw me out, which was rather upsetting. I had to make a cold walk home alone....

On one hand I hated the experience, the money wasted, but on the other hand I yearn for the buttock rubbing experience again, but one part of me feels this was an aberration, and that I was being played.

Does anyone have experience with clubbing? What do you make of my situation? Any tips for a future night out?

you're supposed to fight the boyfriend

Comment

In nightclubs you need to be Donald Trump

Introduce yourself as Don and fart a lot

Comment

Take 3 E pills

Comment

you should have grabbed her by the poosy

Comment

Introduce tourself as Donkey Dick .

Works everytime. They cant help but wonder how big it is.
            It throws how much you make , your sense of humor and your physical atteibutes=height weight or looks out the window.

You have to say it in front of her friends.
            Its simple, just say "hey ladies " and look at one specific lady in the group my friends call me donkey dick , can I buy you drink ".

Say something like you dont club often , but your out tonight and wanna have a good time.

In group of 4-5 woman , at least two are gonna wanna drink and fck.

Comment

buttock rubbing

Comment

Last Halloween, I found myself as a lone ranger in a club in Tokyo.

Some drunk Japanese chick was kissing on me in the club, and some Japanese douche bag got butthurt.

He sort of approached me over some petty nonsense; he was a jock-type guy and bigger than me, but the harder they fall right.

I basically told him to **** off and there's nothing to talk about, then some people came to pull us apart, and I ripped off my plastic mask and threw it right in his face, as I was pulled away.

Some club employees came (they were African guys), and they just told me not to talk to that guy anymore.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    Last Halloween, I found myself as a lone ranger in a club in Tokyo.

Some drunk Japanese chick was kissing on me in the club, and some Japanese douche bag got butthurt.

He sort of approached me over some petty nonsense; he was a jock-type guy and bigger than me, but the harder they fall right.

I basically told him to **** off and there's nothing to talk about, then some people came to pull us apart, and I ripped off my plastic mask and threw it right in his face, as I was pulled away.

Some club employees came (they were African guys), and they just told me not to talk to that guy anymore.
                    Are you white? How old are you? And isn't it hard to get a visa for Japan?

Comment

Working...
                    X