Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you tell if a girl is faking an orgasm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you tell if a girl is faking an orgasm?

Are there any telltale signs?

How big is your willy? No **** of course.

Comment

If AlexKid is fuking her

Comment

Have you previously made her cum? If so you should be able to tell the difference. That experience is not something that someone can just replicate if it's not actually happening. it takes a certain type of demented woman with motive to fake an orgasm.

Comment

What are you, a rookie?

A girl can fake an orgasm but her pussy can't.

When a girl comes her ***** tightens up and if you pull out it's going to be hard to get back in. If you push hard enough you can get it in but they'll most like push you out because I don't think it's a good feeling for them.

Once a girl comes I usually can't touch her for like like 10-15 minutes and based on her body, you can go more rounds after a period of time.

Edit: also they become more sensitive after they come. If I bang her really hard for the second round after I made her come, that's when you get the really sweet moans and screams.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-11-2016, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Her nipples become more sensitive after she cums. She will tighten up before she climaxes and I mean her body because she is focusing on the orgasm.

Comment

She first of all thanks god, then thanks Al Haymon

Comment

It's really easy to tell if a girl came, because it feels like her ***** is pushing your dick out.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                  It's really easy to tell if a girl came, because it feels like her ***** is pushing your dick out.
                  Or seeing her cum on your d*ck.

Comment

Working...
                  X